Volume I of Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning paved the way to a higher level of proficiency in case planning by introducing and illustrating essential principles employed by master clinicians in their quest for predictability and excellence. Each contributor's section concluded with a treatment planning case for readers to undertake, testing their true understanding of the principles introduced in that chapter. This second volume takes readers to the next important step: learning by repetition through the presentation of additional cases treated by master clinicians from every specialty. Each is introduced by the clinician, who provides the rationale for choosing the particular case, a suggested focus in treatment plan design, key elements to consider when planning the case, and what the reader can expect to learn from the process. The case presentations follow the format established in the first volume: Diagnostic findings and pretreatment images are presented first to allow the reader to develop a treatment plan, then the master clinician's proposed treatment plan and account of actual treatment provided are detailed, accompanied by treatment and posttreatment images. Continuing the innovative educational approach of the bestselling first volume, this book provides the opportunity to learn through the experience of developing comprehensive treatment plans under the guidance of master clinicians.
1. Combining Orthodontic and Restorative Therapy in Complex Cases Stefano Gracis
2. Functional Considerations in Treatment Planning the Biomechanically Compromised Dentition Vincent G. Kokich and Vincent O. Kokich
3. Managing Treatment for the Restorative Patient with Significant Maxillary Anterior Bone Loss Ariel J. Raigrodski and Yen-Wei Chen
4. The Papilla Between Adjacent Implants: Treatment Planning to Optimize Esthetic Outcomes Sonia S. Leziy and Brahm A. Miller
5. Smile Design: From Digital Treatment Planning to Clinical Reality Christian Coachman, Eric Van Dooren, Galip Gürel, Cobi J. Landsberg, Marcelo A. Calamita, and Nitzan Bichacho
6. Autotransplantation to Replace an Ankylosed Maxillary Anterior Tooth in a Young Patient Greggory Kinzer and Jim Janakievski
7. Anterior Wear: Orthodontic and Restorative Management John C. Kois
8. Biometric Determinants of Tooth and Gingival Esthetics Stephen J. Chu and Dennis P. Tarnow
9. Endodontic Failure in the Esthetic Zone: Interdisciplinary Decision Making John D. West
10. Complex Full-Mouth Implant-Supported Reconstruction Tal Morr
11. Digital Image Morphing for Collaborative Treatment Planning Glenn D. Krieger
12. Management of Patients with Missing/Abnormally Proportioned Teeth, Part II Ward M. Smalley
13. Designing the Fixed Implant-Supported Reconstruction for the Fully Edentulous Patient Ricardo Mitrani
14. Minimizing the Liability of Re-entry: A Clinician s Projection of Risk Henry I. Nichols
15. Management of an Esthetic Implant Complication Anthony G. Sclar
16. The Periodontal-Prosthodontic Interface Around Natural Teeth and Implants Eric Van Dooren and Murilo Calgaro
17. A Comprehensive Approach to a Complex Case of Dysgnathia Siegfried Marquardt
18. A Path to Interdisciplinary Care for the Dental Team George Duello
19. The Difficult Deep Bite Dilemma J. William Robbins and Robert Tito Norris
|Manufacturer:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Part Number:||1226 illustrations|
|Publisher:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Studio:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Item Size:||1.75 x 13.25 x 13.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Quintessence Pub Co, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
ean: 9780323393072, isbn: 0323393071,
Gain a complete understanding of drugs affecting patient care! Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Dentistry, 7th Edition describes how to evaluate a patient’s health and optimize dental treatment by factoring in the drugs they take. It explores the ...
By Brand: Prentice Hall
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780132559928, isbn: 0132559927,
Oral Pharmacology for the Dental Hygienist, Second Edition, offers a comprehensive review of the principles of pharmacology and their application to dental hygiene practice. This practical textbook covers many oral manifestations of drugs of which th...