Atlas of Canine and Feline Peripheral Blood Smears (Small Animal Laboratory Essentials)
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the Atlas of Canine and Feline Peripheral Blood Smears (Small Animal Laboratory Essentials) by Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. An illustrated guide to the morphology of blood cells, Atlas of Canine and Feline Peripheral Blood Smears covers patient assessment for common
An illustrated guide to the morphology of blood cells, Atlas of Canine and Feline Peripheral Blood Smears covers patient assessment for common hematologic disorders and diseases in dogs and cats. Over 1,000 full-color photomicrographs depict abnormalities within each blood cell line, with multiple pictures of each morphologic abnormality and variations in their appearance. Written by pathology experts Amy Valenciano, Rick Cowell, Theresa Rizzi, and Ronald Tyler, this concise reference will enhance your skills as you interpret blood smears and recognize hematological cellular response to inflammation, infection, and toxicity.
"Everything you might encounter looking at dog or cat blood smears is right there, clearly classified and noted (more than 1000 pictures!). Pitfalls and artefacts are clearly explained. The format (spiral binding) makes it the obvious accessory for your microscope. A good investment." Reviewed by: Vet's Today Date: July 2014
- Over 1,000 photomicrographs facilitate microscopic analysis and interpretation of the cellular components of the blood.
- Full-color, high-resolution images facilitate identification of different blood cell types, numbers, anomalies and conditions.
- Multiple representations of morphologic abnormalities aid in recognition of conditions where variations in appearance commonly occur.
- Practical information includes an overview of laboratory methods, equipment and supplies, sample collection, staining and handling, and diagnostic interpretation of blood smears.
- Coverage of 125 topics ranges from the morphology of erythrocytes to chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay open next to the microscope, making it a quick and easy reference while on the job.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.6 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.64 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|