Atlas of Human Anatomy: Including Student Consult Interactive Ancillaries and Guides (Netter Basic Science)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the Atlas of Human Anatomy: Including Student Consult Interactive Ancillaries and Guides (Netter Basic Science) by Frank H Netter at Diseasome. MPN: 40450932. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The gold standard of excellence for 25 years, Frank H. Netter, MD’s Atlas of Human Anatomy offers unsurpassed depictions of the human body in
The gold standard of excellence for 25 years, Frank H. Netter, MD’s Atlas of Human Anatomy offers unsurpassed depictions of the human body in clear, brilliant detail – all from a clinician’s perspective. With its emphasis on anatomic relationships and clinically relevant views, Dr. Netter’s work provides a coherent, lasting visual vocabulary for understanding anatomy and how it applies to medicine today.
- View anatomy from a clinical perspective with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Join the global community of medical and healthcare students and professionals who rely on Netter to optimize learning and clarify even the most difficult aspects of human anatomy. Comprehensive labeling uses the international anatomic standard terminology, Terminologia Anatomica, and every aspect of the Atlas is reviewed and overseen by clinical anatomy and anatomy education experts. Consulting Editors include: John T. Hansen, PhD; Brion Benninger, MD, MS; Jennifer Brueckner-Collins, PhD, Todd M. Hoagland, PhD, and R. Shane Tubbs, MS, PA-C, PhD.
- Explore additional unique perspectives of difficult-to-visualize anatomy through all-new paintings by Dr. Carlos Machado, including breast lymph drainage; the pterygopalantine fossa; the middle ear; the path of the internal carotid artery; and the posterior knee, plus additional new plates on arteries of the limbs and new radiologic images.
- Master challenging structures with visual region-by-region coverage -- including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each Section.
- Student Consult access includes a suite of interactive tools and guides, including selected images formatted as self-testing exercises; dissection videos; multiple choice questions; illustrated axial cross-sections and scroll-throughs; Key Point Anatomy Guides; additional plates from previous editions; and more.
|Brand:||Frank H Netter|
|Item Weight:||4.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.3 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.63 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.66 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Frank H Netter, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 41961096, ean: 9781250076229, isbn: 1250076226,
Named a Best Book of the Year by The Washington Post, The New York Times Book Review, NPR, and Chicago Tribune, now in paperback with a new reading group guideMedicine has triumphed in modern times, transforming the dangers of childbirth, injury, and...
By NewMarket Health, LLC
From the publisher: Exposes groundbreaking information for diseases that our government claims are incurable such as Type 2 Diabetes, Alzheimer's, and even Cancer....
ean: 9783319765648, isbn: 3319765647,
This powerful history describes the daily progression of the Ebola outbreak that swept across West Africa and struck Europe and America from December 2013 to June 2016. A case study on a massive scale, it follows the narratives of numerous patients a...
By Gale Research Inc
ean: 9781410381286, isbn: 1410381285,
By Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: 230 illustrations, ean: 9781850972747, isbn: 1850972745,
Important aims of clinical research include the development of study objectives, research design methodology, and outcome measures. Proper articulation of these goals will lead to the determination of the outcomes of safety, efficacy and/or effective...
By McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
ean: 9781259644030, isbn: 1259644030,
HARRISON’S IS MEDICINE!Introducing the Landmark Twentieth Edition of the Global Icon of Internal MedicineThe definitive guide to internal medicine is more essential than ever with the latest in disease mechanisms, updated clinical trial results and...
mpn: biography, ean: 9781461365600, isbn: 1461365600,
That geriatric cardiology has become a science and clinical discipline in its own rights is beyond dispute. Most cardiac disorders present with different symptoms and signs, require a different diagnostic and therapeutic approach, and also have a dif...
ean: 9780323583473, isbn: 0323583474,
Learn the what, how, and why of pathophysiology! With easy-to-read, in-depth descriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes, Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition helps you understand th...
By Brooks / Cole
ean: 9781305627994, isbn: 1305627997,
Build a healthier future with Sizer/Whitney's NUTRITION: CONCEPTS AND CONTROVERSIES! Updated throughout and featuring the new Dietary Guidelines, this clear and engaging market leader strikes the perfect balance of scientific research, core concepts...
By McGraw-Hill Education
ean: 9781259870514, isbn: 1259870510,
Drawing on psychology, family studies, sociology, communication studies, and neuroscience, Intimate Relationships is a comprehensive and current overview of relationship science, written in an engaging and accessible style. Supported by SmartBook™,...