Enhance your OMS surgical skills with Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery! This practical guide, written by respected international contributors and edited by OMS experts Deepak Kademani and Paul Tiwana, offers detailed, step-by-step instructions and over 2,000 full-color illustrations that demonstrate how to plan for and perform oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures safely and efficiently. Comprehensive coverage addresses the broad scope of the specialty, ranging from the surgical anatomy of the head and neck to oral surgery, implant surgery, orthognathic and craniofacial surgery, cleft lip and palate, craniomaxillofacial trauma, management of head and neck surgery, reconstructive procedures, TMJ surgery, and aesthetic facial surgery.
- A comprehensive approach to OMS operative procedures offers practical guidance to the management of patients with oral and maxillofacial disorders, with each surgical procedure chapter approximately six to eight pages in length and covering the following topics: armamentarium, history of the procedure, indications for use of the procedure, limitations and contraindications, technique, alternate or modified technique, avoidance and management of intraoperative complications, and postoperative considerations.
- Detailed, step-by-step approach shows how to perform OMS surgical procedures safely and efficiently.
- Coverage of alternative and modified techniques addresses options other than the standard techniques.
- A full-color design makes the text easier to navigate.
- Expert, international contributors provide authoritative guidance on the OMS procedures they typically perform.
|Part Number:||Approx. 4400 illustrations (4400 in full|
|MPN:||Approx. 4400 illustrations (4400 in full|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.39 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780867155068, isbn: 086715506X,
This exceptional new book is designed as a self-instruction guide to the diagnosis, management, and prevention of surgery-related complications in implant dentistry. It functions in two ways: First, it is a valuable resource for the implant surgeon s...
By Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: col. Illustrations, ean: 9781850972266, isbn: 1850972265,
In this stunning book, the authors blend scientific knowledge and practical experience to provide a comprehensive overview of the principles, indications, and clinical techniques of plastic-esthetic periodontal and implant microsurgery, focusing espe...
By Brand: Wiley-Blackwell
ean: 9781405180696, isbn: 1405180692,
Clinical Sedation in Dentistry is a comprehensive textbook on the principles and practice of clinical sedation in dentistry, written by experienced educators and internationally renowned researchers in the field. Chapters cover the following key topi...