Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology, 13e (Diagnostic Microbiology (Bailey & Scott's))
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the Bailey & Scott's Diagnostic Microbiology, 13e (Diagnostic Microbiology (Bailey & Scott's)) by Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Known as the #1 bench reference for practicing microbiologists and an excellent text for students in clinical laboratory science programs, Bailey &
Known as the #1 bench reference for practicing microbiologists and an excellent text for students in clinical laboratory science programs, Bailey & Scott’s Diagnostic Microbiology, 13th Edition helps you develop and refine the skills you need for effective laboratory testing. In-depth information is useful and easily accessible, with step-by-step instructions for all the procedures. This edition features more than 20 NEW chapters plus updated material on the newest advances and the latest trends in clinical microbiology. Written by expert Dr. Patricia Tille, this classic reference addresses the topics and issues most relevant to you and your success on the job.
- Hands-on procedures include step-by-step instructions, full-color photos, and expected results, helping you achieve more accurate results.
- Case studies give you the opportunity to apply your skills in a variety of diagnostic scenarios and help improve your decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Genera and Species to be Considered boxes highlight all of the organisms to be discussed in each chapter, including the current name of the species as well as any previous names.
- Student resources on Evolve enhance your learning with review questions and procedures.
- Convenient, easy-to-read tables summarize key information.
- Detailed, full-color illustrations aid comprehension and help you visualize concepts.
- A glossary of terms is found at the back of the book for quick reference.
- NEW! Learning objectives begin each chapter, giving you a measurable outcome to achieve by the completing the material.
- NEW! Review questions on the Evolve companion website are tied to learning objectives, and enhance your understanding and retention of chapter content.
- NEW! Reader-friendly chapters cover groups of related organisms rather than addressing all at once, including the parasitology, mycology, and virology chapters.
|Item Weight:||6.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.8 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9781496335586, isbn: 1496335589,
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.The most student-friendly clinical chemistry text availabl...
By American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
ean: 9781563958885, isbn: 1563958880,
The transfusion medicine and cellular therapies landscape is changing like never before, and it can be challenging to keep up to date with developments. The Technical Manual is a valuable resource that helps newcomers and seasoned professional alike ...
By IGI Global
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9781466687561, isbn: 1466687568,
Advances in medical technology increase both the efficacy and efficiency of medical practice, and mobile technologies enable modern doctors and nurses to treat patients remotely from anywhere in the world. This technology raises issues of quality of ...
By Delmar Cengage Learning
ean: 9781305956414, isbn: 1305956419,
his is the HARDCOVER edition....
By Estridge, Barbara H./ Reynolds, Anna P.
mpn: colour illustrations, black & white line, ean: 9781111138363, isbn: 1111138362,
BASIC CLINICAL LABORATORY TECHNIQUES, Sixth Edition demonstrates the techniques involved in basic clinical laboratory procedures, as well as the theories behind them. Performance-based to maximize hands-on learning, this "work-text" includes step-by-...
By George Jr Manuselis Donald C Lehman Connie R Mahon
mpn: 9780323089890, ean: 9780323089890, isbn: 0323089895,
Providing a reader-friendly "building-block" approach to the essentials of diagnostic microbiology, this accessible, full-color text helps you develop the problem-solving skills necessary for success in the clinical setting. This updated edition has ...