Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment (Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease)
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment (Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease) by Elsevier at Diseasome. MPN: Approx. 300 illustrations (150 in full c. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 10th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, by Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, provides an updated, clear, and concise overview of
The 10th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, by Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, provides an updated, clear, and concise overview of essential aspects of cardiovascular medicine. Offered in print and online, more than 700 review questions - derived from the 10th Edition of Braunwald's Heart Disease - test your knowledge of all important concepts in cardiology today. Detailed answers comprise "mini-reviews" of the material, and cross references to the main text make it easy to find definitive explanations for questions you may not have answered correctly, thus ensuring this medical reference book is the perfect review tool to prepare for subspecialty board exams in cardiovascular medicine.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics in cardiovascular medicine, including molecular cardiovascular imaging, intravascular ultrasound imaging, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, device therapy for advanced heart failure, atrial fibrillation management, structural heart disease, and Chagasic heart disease.
- Maximize your comprehension with full-color images and illustrations throughout.
- Easily remedy weak areas in your knowledge by reviewing details for each question, plus cross references to the parent text for more in-depth explanations.
- Enhance your preparation for the boards by reviewing case studies in all sections of the text.
- Explore brand-new topics that complement the overhauled 10th edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease. New questions covering the latest diagnostic and imaging techniques and modalities, recent clinical trials, and new pharmacologic therapies have been included.
- Access key concepts from the latest practice guidelines, as well as new material on genetics and personalized medicine.
- Take advantage of first-hand instruction from renowned medical educator Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, and gain insight from expert Brigham and Women’s Hospital faculty and fellows who have contributed their valuable knowledge regarding the most important concepts in cardiovascular medicine for clinical practice and individualized study.
- Effectively prepare for board exams with streamlined answers that are set off by color-coded tabs, making it easier to navigate between questions and answers.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
|Part Number:||Approx. 300 illustrations (150 in full c|
|MPN:||Approx. 300 illustrations (150 in full c|
|Item Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elsevier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Crawford Michael H
ean: 9781259641251, isbn: 1259641252,
A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential knowledge needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease• 37 chapters cover the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today• Chapters on major management issu...
ean: 9780702066566, isbn: 0702066567,
Echocardiography (echo), the use of ultrasound to examine the heart, is a powerful and safe technique which is now widely available for cardiovascular investigation. This simple and highly praised text is a practical and clinically useful introductio...
ean: 9780323401692, isbn: 0323401694,
Ideal for students and as a review for practicing clinicians, Goldberger's Clinical Electrocardiography explains the fundamentals of ECG interpretation and analysis, helping facilitate an understanding of rhythm disorders and the relevant clinical o...
mpn: 9780323086974, ean: 9780323086974, isbn: 0323086977,
Cardiovascular Physiology gives you a solid understanding of how the cardiovascular system functions in both health and disease. Ideal for your systems-based curriculum, this title in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains how the latest conc...
mpn: 48158996, ean: 9783319601786, isbn: 3319601784,
This concise, portable guide shows how to use TEE to recognize cardiac pathology during the perioperative period. With more than 450 full-color, high quality images and illustrations, it is a comprehensive on-the-spot reference for echocardiographers...
ean: 9780415305402, isbn: 0415305403,
In this reissue of the second edition of The Royalist War Effort, 1642-1646 Ronald Hutton places his vivid account of the Royalist War effort in modern historical context, bringing the reader up to date with recent developments in the study of the ...
By Brand: Saunders
mpn: 9781416022473, ean: 9781416022473, isbn: 1416022473,
Great for students and professionals, this portable reference offers a complete understanding of suture and hemostasis relating to surgical procedures. Its spiral binding and full-color photos and illustrations make it easy to find the appropriate su...
mpn: 45008123, ean: 9781496321282, isbn: 1496321286,
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual®...
By S.T.A.B.L.E. Program
ean: 9780975855904, isbn: 0975855905,
Awarded 1st place in the American Medical Writer's Association 2004 Medical Books Competition, this Cardiac Module provides general guidelines for the assessment and stabilization of neonates with suspected congenital heart disease (CHD). Informatio...
By Jones & Bartlett Learning
ean: 9781284034202, isbn: 1284034208,
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.Written for the Exe...