Chiropractic Technique: Principles and Procedures, 3e
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Chiropractic Technique: Principles and Procedures, 3e by Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No other book offers a complete guide to chiropractic adjustive techniques! Chiropractic Technique, 3rd Edition makes it easy to understand essential
No other book offers a complete guide to chiropractic adjustive techniques! Chiropractic Technique, 3rd Edition makes it easy to understand essential procedures and provides a rationale for their use. Written by Thomas F. Bergmann, DC, FICC, and David H. Peterson, DC, and backed by the latest research studies, this bestseller describes the basic principles needed to evaluate, select, and apply specific adjustive procedures. With a review of chiropractic history, detailed descriptions of joint examination and adjustive techniques for the spine, pelvis, and extremities, and a companion Evolve website with how-to videos, this book is a must-have reference for students and clinicians.
- Offers over 700 photos and line drawings depicting the correct way to set up and perform adjustive procedures, clarifying concepts, and showing important spinal and muscle anatomy.
- Includes up-to-date research studies and methods for validating manual therapy.
- Discusses mechanical principles so you can determine not only which adjustive procedure to use and when, but also why you should choose one approach over another.
- Organizes content thematically with a discussion of practical anatomy, kinematics, evaluation, and technique for each joint.
- Covers anatomy and biomechanics in detail, along with adjustive techniques for the spine, extraspinal techniques, and additional techniques for special populations, helping you fully prepare for board examinations.
- Covers the manipulable lesion as a basis for treating disorders with manual therapy, including chiropractic techniques.
- Includes content on low-force techniques to help you treat elderly patients and patients who are in acute pain.
- Includes useful appendices with clinical information as well as interesting historical information, including a feature on practitioners who developed specific techniques.
- NEW Evolve website with video clips of the author performing all the adjustive procedures in the book.
- Updated and expanded content covers new information on joint anatomy and assessment including Newton's laws and fibrocartilage, joint malposition, joint subluxation, history of subluxation/dysfunction, and sacroiliac articulation.
- A procedure index printed on the inside of the front cover makes it easier to find specific procedures.
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Mosby
ean: 9780323079549, isbn: 0323079547,
With its unique clinical perspective and evidence-based coverage, Clinical Anatomy of the Spine, Spinal Cord, and ANS is the definitive reference for applying anatomic considerations to the evaluation and management of conditions of the spine and ass...
ean: 9780323048521, isbn: 0323048528,
From basic scan protocols to advanced assessment procedures, THE ACTIVATOR METHOD, 2nd Edition discusses the Activator Method Chiropractic Technique (AMCT) in an easy-to-understand, how-to approach. This updated 2nd edition covers all aspects of the ...
ean: 9781451191301, isbn: 1451191308,
Interpret musculoskeletal images with confidence with Orthopedic Radiology: A Practical Approach! This trusted radiology reference has established itself as an ideal comprehensive source of guidance for radiologists and orthopedists at every level...
By Brand: LWW
mpn: 9781451185430, ean: 9781451185430, isbn: 145118543X,
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Pediatric Chiropractic, Second edition is a comprehensive reso...
ean: 9780683083682, isbn: 0683083686,
Trigger Point Pain Patterns Wall Charts...
ean: 9780683307719, isbn: 0683307711,
"Doody's Core Titles? 2009."...
By Jones & Bartlett Learning
ean: 9781284022308, isbn: 1284022307,
Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor is included in the 2015 edition of the essential collection of Doody's Core Titles.The Fifth Edition of this best-selling reference is a compendium of evidence-based approaches to the most c...
By Brand: Lippincott Williams Wilkins
ean: 9780683083637, isbn: 0683083635,
This Second Edition presents introductory general information on all trigger points and also detailed descriptions of single muscle syndromes for the upper half of the body. It includes 107 new drawings, a number of trigger point release techniques i...