Be prepared for classroom, clerkship exams, PANCE, PANRE, and recertification!
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the seemingly huge amount of information you need to master? Turn to this integrated learning system designed by PA educators for PA students and practicing PAs. Together the book, our Personal Professor Interactive Software on CD-ROM, and other resources online at DavisPlus guarantee* your success!
Your choice of two courses of study prepare you for your end-of-rotation exams as well as for the PANCE or PANRE.
- The Body System approach, based on the NCCPA Content Blueprint for PANCE and PANRE, lets you study more than 500 diseases and disorders—every one covered in the Blueprint. This approach is best used during the classroom phase of our PA education and while studying for the PANCE or PANRE.
- The Clerkship approach, based on the clerkship exam, covers primary care medicine topics you’ll encounter while on clerkship or clinical rotations. It’s best used to prepare for end-of-rotation exams or the PANCE.
Personal Professor Interactive Software
(Click here for a demo of the Personal Professor CD-ROM.)
- Select a topic.
- Take the pre-study quiz on the topic in the text and enter your score in the Personal Professor software.
- Create your own notes in the software by following the outline template based on the Content Blueprint.
- Compare your notes to the authors’ high-impact notes to assess your mastery of every disease and disorder, and then revise your notes as necessary. (Save and print them for review!)
- Use the built-in calendar to help you count down to your targeted study completion date.
- Take a post-study quiz on the topic.
- Review your quiz results; check your answers against the correct answers and rationales.
- Retake the quiz on each topic as many times as you like, the questions will be reordered.
- PANCE-style final exam
- Take a comprehensive, 360-question, PANCE-style, final exam drawn from more than 2,500 multiple-choice questions.
- Retake the exam as many time as you like.
- Validated PANCE Predictor online at DavisPlus
- Enter your final exam score from Personal Professor and see the score you might expect to receive on the actual exam.
- High-impact facts on etiology, history, physical exam, diagnosis, management, and patient education for more than 500 diseases and disorders.
- Pre-Study Quiz, Topic Blueprint, and Check-Offs in each chapter so you can track your progress and continually assess strengths and weaknesses.
- Guidance on creating a study plan as well as test-taking tips and strategies.
Online at DavisPlus
- Take advantage of the PANCE Predictor to assess your progress and level of preparedness for either the PANCE or PANRE.
If you are a graduate of a Physician Assistant program accredited in the United States, take the PANCE or PANRE examination for the first time, and do not pass after using Classroom to Clinic Study System: Personal Professor for Clinical Rotations and PANCE/PANRE Review, you may request a full refund for your purchase. To receive a full refund, return the book, the accompanying CD-ROM, original receipt, a copy of both your official test results notification and your certificate of graduation to the address below. Questions? Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-323-3555.
F.A. Davis Company
404-420 North 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Note: Remember to check for software updates in the ‘Help’ section when you first run your Personal Professor and every few weeks thereafter. If you experience difficulty with the update, contact Customer Service at 800-323-3555 (US).