Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System, 3e
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System, 3e by Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Taking the place of the multiple texts traditionally needed to cover visual anatomy and physiology, Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual
Taking the place of the multiple texts traditionally needed to cover visual anatomy and physiology, Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System, 3rd Edition dramatically lightens your load by providing one book that covers it all! This concise, well-referenced resource contains information on the clinical anatomy of the eye, its adnexa and visual pathways, histologic information, plus newly added content on physiology of the human ocular structures. Vivid illustrations complement the text and provide clinical information on diseases and disorders that represent departures from normal clinical anatomy.
- Comprehensive physiology coverage clarifies the integration between structure and function, eliminating your need for multiple books on the anatomy and physiology of the visual system.
- An emphasis on clinical application helps you better understand the processes that occur in disease and dysfunction.
- Genetic information keeps you current with the latest developments in visual anatomy and physiology.
- Full-color illustrations throughout the text enhance your understanding of anatomical and clinical information.
- UNIQUE! Clinical Comment sections provide a solid foundation for recognizing and understanding clinical situations, conditions, diseases, and treatments.
- Photos of normal eye structures illustrate clinical appearance and demonstrate how appearance is directly related to structure.
- Geriatric coverage, including aging changes in ocular tissue and the visual pathway, keeps you up-to-date with the expanding field of geriatric care.
- UNIQUE! Expert coverage written by an actual optometrist gives you a practical framework for recognizing and understanding clinical situations, problems, and treatments.
|Item Weight:||2.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Slack Incorporated
ean: 9781556426889, isbn: 1556426887,
What surgical advancements have spawned from the evolution of phaco technology? Join the thousands of surgeons who have utilized Phacodynamics: Mastering the Tools and Techniques of Phacoemulsification Surgery to understand and benefit from the advan...
mpn: 9780323357579, ean: 9780323357579, isbn: 0323357571,
Highly praised in its first three editions, Cornea has become a market-leading cornerstone text and the immediate go-to resource for anyone working in this hugely popular and evolving sub-specialty. Offered over two volumes and featuring the knowledg...
mpn: 9780323401975, ean: 9780323401975, isbn: 032340197X,
The undisputed gold standard text in the field, Ryan's Retina is your award-winning choice for the most current, authoritative information on new technologies, surgical approaches, scientific advances and diagnostic and therapeutic options for retin...
By Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann
mpn: 9780750674805, ean: 9780750674805, isbn: 0750674806,
The ultimate ophthalmic dispensing reference, this book provides a step-by-step system for properly fitting and adjusting eyewear. It covers every aspect of dispensing ― from basic terminology to frame selection to eyewear fitting, adjusting, and r...
By Bentham Science Publishers
ean: 9781681085678, isbn: 1681085674,
Contemporary Scleral Lenses: Theory and Application, provides comprehensive information about scleral lenses. Chapters of this volume have been contributed by renowned scleral lens experts and cover a variety of interesting topics. These topics inclu...
By Oxford University Press
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780199969289, isbn: 0199969280,
This new edition of Leigh and Zee's Neurology of Eye Movements is available as an enhanced edition for the first time. Your purchase of the print version includes access to the online version via Oxford Medicine Online. By activating your unique acc...
mpn: 9780323287920, ean: 9780323287920, isbn: 0323287921,
With more than 5,000 images, a unique page layout, and comprehensive illustrations of the entire spectrum of vitreous, retina, and macula disorders, The Retinal Atlas, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable reference for retina specialists and comprehensiv...