Clinical Anatomy of the Spine, Spinal Cord, and ANS, 3e
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Clinical Anatomy of the Spine, Spinal Cord, and ANS, 3e by Brand: Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With its unique clinical perspective and evidence-based coverage, Clinical Anatomy of the Spine, Spinal Cord, and ANS is the definitive reference for
With its unique clinical perspective and evidence-based coverage, Clinical Anatomy of the Spine, Spinal Cord, and ANS is the definitive reference for applying anatomic considerations to the evaluation and management of conditions of the spine and associated neural structures, including spinal impingement and subluxation. High-quality color illustrations and photographs, as well as abundant radiographs, CT, and MRI images, visually demonstrate specific anatomic and neuromusculoskeletal relationships and highlight structures that may be affected by manual and surgical spinal techniques or other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Coverage of the mechanisms behind the evaluation and treatment of clinical conditions related to the spine and associated neural structures helps you connect theory to practice by providing the rationale behind treatments.
- Special emphasis on structures that may be affected by manual and surgical spinal techniques and by other diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to the spine provides more focused coverage than general anatomy references.
- Diagnostic imaging technology is highlighted throughout, with radiographs, CTs, and MRIs that demonstrate the relevance of anatomy to clinical practice.
- High-quality color illustrations and photographs enhance your understanding and assist with diagnostics.
- Highlighted items allow you to quickly locate clinically relevant information.
- Updated, evidence-based content ensures you have the information needed to provide safe, effective patient care.
- New section on fascia provides the latest information on this emerging topic.
- New illustrations, including line drawings, MRIs CTs, and x-rays, visually clarify key concepts.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780323048521, isbn: 0323048528,
From basic scan protocols to advanced assessment procedures, THE ACTIVATOR METHOD, 2nd Edition discusses the Activator Method Chiropractic Technique (AMCT) in an easy-to-understand, how-to approach. This updated 2nd edition covers all aspects of the ...
ean: 9781451191301, isbn: 1451191308,
Interpret musculoskeletal images with confidence with Orthopedic Radiology: A Practical Approach! This trusted radiology reference has established itself as an ideal comprehensive source of guidance for radiologists and orthopedists at every level...
By Brand: LWW
mpn: 9781451185430, ean: 9781451185430, isbn: 145118543X,
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Pediatric Chiropractic, Second edition is a comprehensive reso...
ean: 9780683083682, isbn: 0683083686,
Trigger Point Pain Patterns Wall Charts...
ean: 9780683307719, isbn: 0683307711,
"Doody's Core Titles? 2009."...
By Jones & Bartlett Learning
ean: 9781284022308, isbn: 1284022307,
Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor is included in the 2015 edition of the essential collection of Doody's Core Titles.The Fifth Edition of this best-selling reference is a compendium of evidence-based approaches to the most c...
By Brand: Lippincott Williams Wilkins
ean: 9780683083637, isbn: 0683083635,
This Second Edition presents introductory general information on all trigger points and also detailed descriptions of single muscle syndromes for the upper half of the body. It includes 107 new drawings, a number of trigger point release techniques i...