Covering both popular and advanced cosmetic procedures, Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry enhances your skills in the dental treatments leading to esthetically pleasing restorations. With over 2,400 full-color illustrations, this definitive reference discusses the importance of cariology and caries management, then covers essential topics such as ultraconservative dentistry, color and shade, adhesive techniques, anterior and posterior direct composites, and finishing and polishing. Popular esthetic treatment options are described in detail, including bleaching or tooth whitening, direct and porcelain veneers, and esthetic inlays and onlays. Coverage of advanced cosmetic procedures includes implants, perioesthethics, ortho-esthetics, and pediatric esthetics, providing a solid understanding of treatments that are less common but can impact patient outcomes. Developed by Dr. George Freedman, a renowned leader in the field, Contemporary Esthetic Dentistry also allows you to earn Continuing Education credits as you improve your knowledge and skills.
- Continuing Education credits are available, allowing you to earn one to two CE credits per chapter.
- Detailed coverage of popular esthetic procedures includes bleaching, direct and porcelain veneers, inlays and onlays, posts and cores, porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations, zirconium crowns and bridges, and complete dentures.
- Coverage of advanced procedures includes implants, perioesthethics, ortho-esthetics, pediatric esthetics, and sleep-disordered breathing, providing a solid understanding of less-frequently encountered topics that impact the esthetic treatment plan and outcomes.
- Coverage of key esthetic dentistry topics and fundamental skills includes cariology and caries management, understanding dental materials, photography, understanding and manipulating of color and shade, adhesive techniques, anterior and posterior direct composites, and finishing and polishing.
- Over 2,400 full-color photos and illustrations help to clarify important concepts and techniques, and show treatments from beginning of the case to the final esthetic results.
- Well-known and respected lead author George Freedman is a recognized author, educator, and speaker, and past president of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and co-founder of the Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry.
- Expert contributors are leading educators and practicing clinicians, including names such as Irvin Smigel (the father of esthetic dentistry), Chuck N. Maragos (the father of contemporary diagnostics), Wayne Halstrom (a pioneer in the area of dental sleep medicine), David Clark (one of the pioneers of the microscope in restorative dentistry and founder the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry), Edward Lynch (elected the most influential person in UK Dentistry in 2010 by his peers), Joseph Massad (creator, producer, director, and moderator of two of the most popular teaching videos on the subject of removable prosthodontics), Simon McDonald (founder and CEO of Triodent Ltd, an international dental manufacturing and innovations company), and many more!
|Item Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.4 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: Saunders
ean: 9781437724189, isbn: 1437724183,
Learn the most up-to-date information on materials used in the dental office and laboratory today. Emphasizing practical, clinical use, as well as the physical, chemical, and biological properties of materials, this leading reference helps you stay c...
mpn: 9781416053415, ean: 9781416053415, isbn: 1416053417,
For coverage of cutting-edge techniques and procedures, Dental Implants: The Art and Science is your "go to" reference! This edition includes 20 new chapters and coverage of the latest advances and research from leading dental implant experts. Topics...