Cornea, 2-Volume Set, 4e
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Cornea, 2-Volume Set, 4e by Elsevier at Diseasome. MPN: 9780323357579. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Highly praised in its first three editions, Cornea has become a market-leading cornerstone text and the immediate go-to resource for anyone working
Highly praised in its first three editions, Cornea has become a market-leading cornerstone text and the immediate go-to resource for anyone working in this hugely popular and evolving sub-specialty. Offered over two volumes and featuring the knowledge of over 200 experts worldwide, it presents state-of-the-art coverage of the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery, new diagnostic technology, and medical management of corneal and external disease as well as ocular surface disease. This updated edition includes 20 brand-new chapters and 60 video clips, while an enhanced focus on images provides key visual guidance in this challenging field.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- 20 brand-new chapters cover the latest advances in the field, such as DMEK, Ultra-Thin DSEK and DSAEK techniques; endothelial cell transplantation; keratoplasty and prosthokeratoplasty techniques; collagen cross-linking; and new refractive surgical techniques (presbyopic implants and SMILE surgery).
- 60 video clips on Expert Consult show new footage of the latest corneal surgery techniques, including Boston Keratoprosthesis, corneal inlay surgery, and lenticule extraction.
- Boasts over 170 chapters with unique, cutting-edge content, as well as 2,300 clear illustrations – 670 of which are new to this edition.
- Presents a detailed exposition of the growing number of techniques for lamellar keratoplasty, including outcomes.
- Includes new sections on the latest developments in the management of ocular surface disease.
- Key point overviews in each chapter offer easier access to crucial information.
|Item Size:||3.75 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.69 x 4.65 x 4.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elsevier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 9780323401975, ean: 9780323401975, isbn: 032340197X,
The undisputed gold standard text in the field, Ryan's Retina is your award-winning choice for the most current, authoritative information on new technologies, surgical approaches, scientific advances and diagnostic and therapeutic options for retin...
By Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann
mpn: 9780750674805, ean: 9780750674805, isbn: 0750674806,
The ultimate ophthalmic dispensing reference, this book provides a step-by-step system for properly fitting and adjusting eyewear. It covers every aspect of dispensing ― from basic terminology to frame selection to eyewear fitting, adjusting, and r...
By Bentham Science Publishers
ean: 9781681085678, isbn: 1681085674,
Contemporary Scleral Lenses: Theory and Application, provides comprehensive information about scleral lenses. Chapters of this volume have been contributed by renowned scleral lens experts and cover a variety of interesting topics. These topics inclu...
By Oxford University Press
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780199969289, isbn: 0199969280,
This new edition of Leigh and Zee's Neurology of Eye Movements is available as an enhanced edition for the first time. Your purchase of the print version includes access to the online version via Oxford Medicine Online. By activating your unique acc...
mpn: 9780323287920, ean: 9780323287920, isbn: 0323287921,
With more than 5,000 images, a unique page layout, and comprehensive illustrations of the entire spectrum of vitreous, retina, and macula disorders, The Retinal Atlas, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable reference for retina specialists and comprehensiv...