Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Fifth Edition (Current Diagnosis & Treatment)
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Fifth Edition (Current Diagnosis & Treatment) by Crawford Michael H at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential knowledge needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease• 37 chapters cover the major
A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential knowledge needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease
• 37 chapters cover the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today
• Chapters on major management issues such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
• Each chapter written by experts in that area, without losing the readability or coherence found in single-author texts
• Logically organized into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
• NEW MATERIAL on the latest hypertension guidelines, new therapies for dyslipidemia management, new oral anticoagulants, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic drugs
• Organized for speed, ease of use, and clinical functionality
• An essential quick reference for experienced physicians in the clinic or on the ward, cardiology fellows, students and residents, nurses, technicians, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient
• More than 200 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
• Emphasis on must know information makes it perfect for board review
|Manufacturer:||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Brand:||Crawford Michael H|
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Studio:||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Crawford Michael H, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780702066566, isbn: 0702066567,
Echocardiography (echo), the use of ultrasound to examine the heart, is a powerful and safe technique which is now widely available for cardiovascular investigation. This simple and highly praised text is a practical and clinically useful introductio...
ean: 9780323401692, isbn: 0323401694,
Ideal for students and as a review for practicing clinicians, Goldberger's Clinical Electrocardiography explains the fundamentals of ECG interpretation and analysis, helping facilitate an understanding of rhythm disorders and the relevant clinical o...
mpn: 9780323086974, ean: 9780323086974, isbn: 0323086977,
Cardiovascular Physiology gives you a solid understanding of how the cardiovascular system functions in both health and disease. Ideal for your systems-based curriculum, this title in the Mosby Physiology Monograph Series explains how the latest conc...
mpn: 48158996, ean: 9783319601786, isbn: 3319601784,
This concise, portable guide shows how to use TEE to recognize cardiac pathology during the perioperative period. With more than 450 full-color, high quality images and illustrations, it is a comprehensive on-the-spot reference for echocardiographers...
ean: 9780415305402, isbn: 0415305403,
In this reissue of the second edition of The Royalist War Effort, 1642-1646 Ronald Hutton places his vivid account of the Royalist War effort in modern historical context, bringing the reader up to date with recent developments in the study of the ...
By Brand: Saunders
mpn: 9781416022473, ean: 9781416022473, isbn: 1416022473,
Great for students and professionals, this portable reference offers a complete understanding of suture and hemostasis relating to surgical procedures. Its spiral binding and full-color photos and illustrations make it easy to find the appropriate su...
mpn: 45008123, ean: 9781496321282, isbn: 1496321286,
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual®...
By S.T.A.B.L.E. Program
ean: 9780975855904, isbn: 0975855905,
Awarded 1st place in the American Medical Writer's Association 2004 Medical Books Competition, this Cardiac Module provides general guidelines for the assessment and stabilization of neonates with suspected congenital heart disease (CHD). Informatio...
By Jones & Bartlett Learning
ean: 9781284034202, isbn: 1284034208,
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.Written for the Exe...
By Human Kinetics
mpn: 32086871, ean: 9780736073929, isbn: 0736073922,
Written for students and professionals working within exercise science and related health professions, Advanced Cardiovascular Exercise Physiology systematically details the effect of acute and chronic exercise training on each component of the cardi...