Diagnostic Ultrasound, 2-Volume Set, 5e
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the Diagnostic Ultrasound, 2-Volume Set, 5e by Elsevier at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now fully updated with more than 2,000 new images, 200 new videos, and new content throughout, Diagnostic Ultrasound, 5th Edition, by Drs. Carol M.
Now fully updated with more than 2,000 new images, 200 new videos, and new content throughout, Diagnostic Ultrasound, 5th Edition, by Drs. Carol M. Rumack and Deborah Levine, remains the most comprehensive and authoritative ultrasound resource available. Spanning a wide range of medical specialties and practice settings, it provides complete, detailed information on the latest techniques for ultrasound imaging of the whole body; image-guided procedures; fetal, obstetric, and pediatric imaging; and much more. Up-to-date guidance from experts in the field keep you abreast of expanding applications of this versatile imaging modality and help you understand the "how" and "why" of ultrasound use and interpretation.
- Covers all aspects of diagnostic ultrasound with sections for Physics; Abdominal, Pelvic, Small Parts, Vascular, Obstetric, and Pediatric Sonography.
- Uses a straightforward writing style and extensive image panels with correlative findings.
- Features 5,000 images – more than 2,000 brand-new – including new 2D and 3D imaging as well as the use of contrast agents and elastography.
- Includes a new virtual chapter on artifacts with individually labelled images from throughout the book, displaying artifacts with descriptive legends by category and how they can be used in diagnosis or corrected for better quality imaging.
- Features more images and new uses for contrast agents in the liver, breast, and in pediatric applications. Includes current information on imaging more diagnostic dilemmas, such as Zika virus in the fetus and newborn.
- Includes 400 video clips showing real-time scanning of anatomy and pathology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Item Size:||4.25 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elsevier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Richard R Carlton
mpn: 9781439058725, ean: 9781439058725, isbn: 1439058725,
An overview of imaging modalities, PRINCIPLES OF RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGING: AN ART & A SCIENCE, 5th Edition delivers essential information on radiographic contrast, density, detail, and distortion, as well as the latest instrumentation and technology used...
ean: 9783319559636, isbn: 331955963X,
This revised and expanded second edition discusses the assessment and treatment of patients recovering from coma and disorders of consciousness. Besides diagnostic, prognostic and ethical issues, this book describes well-established techniques and pr...
By Cambridge University Press
ean: 9781107679689, isbn: 1107679680,
Combining over 1200 clinical images, 300 color illustrations and concise, bulleted text, Core Radiology is a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for learning, reference and board review. The clearly-formatted design integrates the images and accompany...