Drug Safety Data: How to Analyze, Summarize, and Interpret to Determine Risk
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 32% on the Drug Safety Data: How to Analyze, Summarize, and Interpret to Determine Risk by Brand: Jones n Bartlett Learning at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Drug Safety Data: How to Analyze, Summarize and Interpret to Determine Risk was selected for The First Clinical Research Bookshelf - Essential
Drug Safety Data: How to Analyze, Summarize and Interpret to Determine Risk was selected for The First Clinical Research Bookshelf - Essential reading for clinical research professionals by the Journal of Clinical Research Best Practices.
Drug Safety Data: How to Analyze, Summarize and Interpret to Determine Risk provides drug safety/pharmacovogilance professionals, pharmaceutical and clinical research scientists, statisticians, programmers, medical writers, and technicians with an accessible, practical framework for the analysis, summary and interpretation of drug safety data.
The only guide of its kind, Drug Safety Data: How to Analyze, Summarize and Interpret to Determine Risk is an invaluable reference for pre- and post-marketing risk assessment. With decades of pharmaceutical research and drug safety expertise, authors Dr. Klepper and Dr. Cobert discuss how quality planning, safety training, and data standardization result in significant cost, time, and resource savings. Through illustrative, step-by-step instruction, Drug Safety Data: How to Analyze, Summarize and Interpret to Determine Risk is the definitive guide to drug safety data analysis and reporting.
Key features include:
* Step-by-step instruction on how to analyze, summarize and interpret safety data for mandatory governmental safety reports
* Pragmatic tips…and mistakes to avoid
* Simple explanations of what safety data are collected, and what the data mean
* Practical approaches to determining a drug effect and understanding its clinical significance
* Guidance for determining risk throughout the lifecycle of a drug, biologic or nutraceutical
* Examples of user-friendly data displays that enhance safety signal identification
* Ways to improve data quality and reduce the time, resources and costs involved in mandatory safety reporting
* Relevant material for the required training of drug safety/pharmacovigilance professionals
* SPECIAL FEATURE: Actual examples of an Integrated Analysis of Safety (IAS) -used in the preparation of the Integrated Summary of Safety (ISS) and the Summary of Clinical Safety (SCS) reports -, and the Periodic Safety Update Report (PSUR)
|Manufacturer:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Brand:||Brand: Jones n Bartlett Learning|
|Publisher:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Studio:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Item Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 11.02 x 11.02 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Jones n Bartlett Learning, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Cambridge University Press
ean: 9780521896665, isbn: 0521896665,
In recent years our understanding of molecular mechanisms of drug action and interindividual variability in drug response has grown enormously. Meanwhile, the practice of anesthesiology has expanded to the preoperative environment and numerous locati...
By Timothy Wencewicz Christopher Walsh
ean: 9781555819309, isbn: 1555819303,
A chemocentric view of the molecular structures of antibiotics, their origins, actions, and major categories of resistance Antibiotics: Challenges, Mechanisms, Opportunities focuses on antibiotics as small organic molecules, from both natural and syn...