Functional Occlusion: From TMJ to Smile Design
Mega Sale! Save 25% on the Functional Occlusion: From TMJ to Smile Design by Peter E Dawson at Diseasome. MPN: Approx. 1250 illustrations (1200 in full. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book uses an interdisciplinary approach to explain the origin of and possible solutions to many different occlusal problems. Dr. Peter E. Dawson
This book uses an interdisciplinary approach to explain the origin of and possible solutions to many different occlusal problems. Dr. Peter E. Dawson guides the reader along the way providing balanced explanations of theory and technique. He also debunks many popular misconceptions through practical discussion of their origins and the deficiencies of the arguments behind them. Different sides of many philosophies are presented while guiding the reader to the most functional and esthetic solution to various occlusal situations. Hundreds of full-color photographs, illustrations, and diagrams show aspects of the masticatory system, the epidemiology of occlusal problems, and procedures for finding the ideal occlusion. Whether the reader is a general dentist or a specialist, they will find this book applicable to their treatment methods and philosophies.
- Special atlas sections break down complex information accompanied by descriptive diagrams and photographs to further explain sources of occlusal disorders and related pain.
- Hundreds of full-color photographs and illustrations show problems and procedures.
- Procedure boxes offer step-by-step explanations of specific procedures.
- Important Considerations boxes in the Treatment chapters outline treatment plans and describe what is to be accomplished.
- Programmed treatment planning, a specific process that guides a clinician through every step for solving even the most complex restorative or esthetic challenge.
- The role of TMJs and occlusion in "everyday" dentistry.
- The role of occlusion in orofacial pain and TMD, and in anterior esthetics.
- Simplified occlusal equilibration and how to explain this process to patients.
- The functional matrix concept for exceptional, foolproof smile design.
- The five options for occlusal correction and how to apply them to practice.
- Use and abuse of occlusal sprints.
- Coordinating occlusal treatment with specialists for a fully interdisciplinary approach.
- Specific criteria for success and how to test for each.
|Brand:||Peter E Dawson|
|Part Number:||Approx. 1250 illustrations (1200 in full|
|MPN:||Approx. 1250 illustrations (1200 in full|
|Item Weight:||4.39 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 11.16 x 11.16 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Peter E Dawson, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Quintessence Pub Co
ean: 9781786980007, isbn: 1786980002,
This book expertly describes the key features of vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation, such as the surgical anatomy of the floor of the mouth, papilla reconstruction, the modified lingual flap and the preservation of the mental nerve during fla...
mpn: Approx. 2156 illustrations (1185 in full, ean: 9780323096355, isbn: 0323096352,
Find the latest evidence-based research and clinical treatments! Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp, 11th Edition covers the science, theory, and practice of endondontics with chapters written by internationally renowned experts. Full-color illustrations ...
ean: 9780323375801, isbn: 0323375804,
See how to effectively manage ALL dental implant complications throughout ALL phases of treatment! Avoiding Complications in Oral Implantology provides evidence-based management protocols for a wide range of implant problems such as placement complic...
mpn: Approx. 1470 illustrations (1190 in full, ean: 9781455770526, isbn: 1455770523,
See how to identify and effectively manage oral diseases! Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 4th Edition provides state-of-the-art information on the wide variety of diseases that may affect the oral and maxillofacial region. Over 1,400 radiographs an...
ean: 9780323443555, isbn: 0323443559,
Learn how to provide dental care to any patient, regardless of existing medical conditions. Little and Falace’s Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 9th Edition, has been thoroughly revised to give you the information you need to...
By Carl E Misch
mpn: 9780323043731, ean: 9780323043731, isbn: 0323043739,
Turn to this new third edition for consistent outcomes on even your most complex implant cases! World-renowned dental implantologist Carl E. Misch gives you expert advice and guidance on the various surgical approaches to placing implants in the revi...
ean: 9780323430906, isbn: 0323430902,
Focusing on the core clinical skills and knowledge necessary to become a practicing dental assistant, Essentials of Dental Assisting, 6th Edition, is the perfect resource to help you succeed in this fast-paced program. Fully updated to include the la...