This extraordinary book is an offshoot of the Seattle Study Club, a popular continuing education group with hundreds of chapters throughout the US and Canada. Based on the proposition that specific treatments and techniques come and go but comprehensive treatment planning is universal and timeless, this group unites clinicians of all levels and from all disciplines, challenging them to master the principles of total case management through interdisciplinary treatment-planning exercises. In keeping with that philosophy, this book articulates the seemingly mystical process by which master clinicians treatment plan their own cases. In the first part of each chapter, 17 of the world s most prominent and respected clinicians candidly share the key principles that guide and inform their case-planning decisions and show stunning photographs from their cases. In the second part of their chapter, these contributors present the complete diagnostic facts and findings of one of their own cases and invite the reader to treatment plan the case. Applying the principles espoused in part one, the author then presents his/her own treatment plan and the actual treatment that was rendered along with large, full-color treatment and postreatment images and radiographs. Because the authors represent every specialty in dentistry periodontology, orthodontics, prosthodontics, endodontics, and oral and maxillofacial surgery this outstanding and innovative book demonstrates comprehensive treatment-planning principles from the perspective of every clinician.
1. Proportion, Display, and Length for Successful Esthetic Planning Gerard J. Chiche
2. Altering Vertical Dimension in the Perio-Restorative Patient: The Orthodontic Possibilities Vincent G. Kokich
3. Esthetics in Implant Therapy: A Blueprint for Success Sonia S. Leziy, Brahm A. Miller
4. Endodontic Predictability Restore or Remove: How Do I Choose? John D. West
5. Guidelines for Treatment Planning the Ideal Soft Tissue Framework Lloyd M. Tucker
6. Diagnostically Driven Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning John C. Kois
7. The Tooth in Transition: Save or Extract? Andrew M. Alpert
8. Approaches to Vertical Dimension Frank Spear, Greggory Kinzer
9. Fundamental Treatment Planning: Applications of Three Basic Principles Henry I. Nichols
10. Establishing a Stable Occlusal Scheme Neil L. Starr
11. Management of Patients with Missing/Abnormally Proportioned Teeth Ward M. Smalley
12. Materials Selection for Complete-Coverage All-Ceramic Restorations Ariel J. Raigrodski
13. Effect of Orthognathic Surgery on Overall Treatment Stephen Rimer
14. Orthodontic Forced Eruption in Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning Ricardo Mitrani
15. Improving the Esthetics of Healthy Teeth with Porcelain Laminate Veneers Galip Gürel
16. Human Factors in Comprehensive Treatment Planning Michael Cohen
17. Approach to Treatment With and Without Endosseous Implants Neil L. Starr
|Manufacturer:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Brand:||Brand: Quintessence Pub Co|
|Part Number:||Illustrations (chiefly col.)|
|Publisher:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Studio:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|MPN:||Illustrations (chiefly col.)|
|Item Weight:||8.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Quintessence Pub Co, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: Mosby
ean: 9780323079631, isbn: 0323079636,
Your one-stop review for the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE), Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 7th Edition is the most trusted review and study tool on the market. A total of 2,500 review questions including four on...
By Brand: Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: 1037 illustrations, ean: 9780867154221, isbn: 0867154225,
This book introduces a unique approach to esthetic restoration of the anterior dentition. Guided by the philosophy of biomimetics, the authors combine sound biologic principles with an overriding respect for the natural intact tooth to achieve esthet...