The standard in prosthodontics for nearly 50 years, McCracken's Removable Partial Prosthodontics, 13th Edition walks readers through all the principles and concepts surrounding removable partial denture treatment planning and design that today’s practitioners need to know. Using an evidence-based approach, this full-color text incorporates the latest information on new techniques, procedures, and equipment, including expanded information on dynamic communication and the use of implants with removable partial dentures. From initial contact with the patient to post-treatment care, McCracken’s is the complete foundation today’s dentists need to successfully practice prosthodontic care.
- A variety of philosophies and techniques are featured throughout the text, so readers can select and incorporate applicable techniques on a case-by-case basis.
- Full-color drawings and photographs give readers a detailed view of techniques, materials, and anatomic detail.
- Evidence-based approach uses current research to help readers diagnose, design, develop, and sequence a treatment plan.
- Expert guidance from both authors walks readers through the latest techniques as well as technological advances specific to removable partial dentures.
- NEW! Standardized removable partial denture designs offered for application to the major categories of patients seen in practice.
- NEW! Expanded information on the use of implants with removable partial dentures highlights considerations in treatment planning including the selection of implants and provision of care utilizing dental implants.
- NEW! More information on dynamic communication which incorporates the progress being made in shared decision making with patients, especially regarding decisions made in light of patient values and ‘trade-off’ considerations.
|Part Number:||Approx. 785 illustrations (765 in full c|
|MPN:||Approx. 785 illustrations (765 in full c|
|Item Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.87 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780867154757, isbn: 0867154756,
The fourth edition of this popular undergraduate text has been updated and expanded to reflect new research, materials, and techniques in fixed prostho-dontics, with the addition of more than 350 new illustrations and three new chapters on the restor...
By Brand: Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: 2500 mostly colour illustrations, ean: 9781850971719, isbn: 1850971714,
This much-anticipated book presents the procedural phases required to achieve optimal results in the esthetic rehabilitation of patients in need of fixed prostheses. Communication between the clinician and the technician, which is essential to the es...
mpn: Approx. 3717 illustrations (3330 in full, ean: 9780323080118, isbn: 0323080111,
Find practical step-by-step guidelines to hundreds of fixed prosthodontics procedures! Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics, 5th Edition provides a strong foundation in basic science along with clear descriptions of clinical applications. Using more tha...