Medical Staff Management: Forms, Policies, and Procedures for Health Care Providers is the only comprehensive collection of forms, policies, procedures, correspondence, and more, covering:
- Accreditation and regulations
- Allied health professionals
- Quality assessment and improvement
- And much more!
Medical Staff Management: Forms, Policies, and Procedures for Health Care Providers gives you the tools you need to efficiently and properly manage medical staff matters - such as credentialing, privileges, quality improvement, and many others. With hundreds of proven and innovative forms, policies, procedures, worksheets, flowcharts, and other management tools at your fingertips, you'll find important guidance on virtually all topics, including:
- Credentialing activities specific to hospitals, allied health professionals (AHPs) and managed and ambulatory care
- Legal issues and documents, including drug testing for applicants
- Medical staff development tools
- Sample job descriptions as well as descriptions for allied health professionals
- "CORE" privileging and related criteria
- Policies and procedures used by Credentialing Verification Organizations (CVOs)
- Effective meeting management
- Legal issues such as fair hearing policies, confidentiality policies and other policies relating to corrective action
- Leadership and new physician orientation programs
- Preparation of surveys by accrediting agencies and standardized application forms
- And many more!
PLUS, you will find multiple forms, policies and guidelines that may be used directly as they are, or combined - either with material in the manual or with material currently used by your organization.
|Item Size:||1 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.7 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Aspen Publishers, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.