Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume, 10e
Mega Sale! Save 22% on the Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume, 10e by Lewis Sharon L at Diseasome. MPN: 9780323328524. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Awarded first place in the 2017 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Medical-Surgical Nursing category. Learn how to become an exceptional caregiver in
Awarded first place in the 2017 AJN Book of the Year Awards in the Medical-Surgical Nursing category. Learn how to become an exceptional caregiver in today’s evolving healthcare environment! Written by a dedicated team of expert authors led by Sharon Lewis, Medical-Surgical Nursing, 10th Edition offers up-to-date coverage of the latest trends, hot topics, and clinical developments in the field. Completely revised and updated content explores patient care in various clinical settings and focuses on key topics such as patient safety, NCLEX exam preparation, evidence-based practice, and teamwork. A variety of helpful boxes and tables make it easy for you to find essential information and the accessible writing style and building-block approach make even the most complex concepts easy to grasp. Best of all ― a complete collection of learning and study resources helps you learn more effectively and offers valuable, real-world preparation for clinical practice.
- Highly readable format offers you a strong foundation in medical-surgical nursing.
- Content written and reviewed by leading experts in the field ensures that information is comprehensive, current, and clinically accurate.
- Informatics boxes discuss how technology is used by nurses and patients in healthcare settings.
- Expanded coverage of evidence-based practice helps you understand how to apply the latest research to real-life patient care.
- Expanded Safety Alerts throughout the book highlight patient safety issues and focus on the latest National Patient Safety Goals.
- UNIQUE! "Levels of Care" approach explains how nursing care varies for different levels of health and illness.
- Bridge to NCLEX Examination review questions at the end of each chapter reinforce key content while helping you prepare for the NCLEX examination with both standard and alternate item format questions.
- Unfolding case studies included throughout each assessment chapter help you apply concepts and procedures to real-life patient care.
- Managing Care of Multiple Patients case studies at the end of each section help you apply your knowledge of various disorders and prioritize and delegate patient care.
- Separate chapter on genetics focuses on the practical application to nursing care of patients.
- Genetics in Clinical Practice boxes address key topics such as genetic testing, Alzheimer’s disease, sickle cell disease, and genetics-related ethical issues.
- Genetic Risk Alerts and Genetic Link headings highlight specific genetic issues related to body system assessments and disorders.
- NEW! Interprofessional Care tables emphasize the importance of total patient care and outline the role of each provider in managing disorders.
- NEW! Teamwork & Collaboration boxes highlight your role in working with members of the interprofessional team.
- NEW! Check Your Practice boxes challenge you to think critically and interact with patient data.
- NEW! Becoming a Nurse Leader boxes introduce you to concepts related to being a responsible team member and leader.
- NEW! Patient and Caregiver Teaching chapter includes a stronger focus on informatics to reflect the current use of technology as it relates to patient self-management.
- NEW! Core clinical content focuses on highlighting and incorporating QSEN competencies.
|Brand:||Lewis Sharon L|
|Item Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lewis Sharon L, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 41845817, ean: 9780071802154, isbn: 0071802150,
The landmark guide to internal medicine―updated and streamlined for today’s students and cliniciansA Doody's Core Title for 2017!All eChapters in the Nineteenth Edition are accessible online as well as on the DVD packaged within the print volum...
By Limmer Daniel
mpn: 9780134024554, ean: 9780134024554, isbn: 0134024559,
For courses in Emergency Medical Technician Training and Emergency Medical Services Help students think like EMTs with the gold standard for EMT training For over 30 years, Emergency Care has provided generations of EMT students with the prac...
mpn: BKPHYEXA8TH9XOP, ean: 9780323112406, isbn: 0323112404,
With a strong patient-centered approach to care and an author team comprised of nurses and physicians, Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination, 8th Edition, addresses teaching and learning health assessment in nursing, medical, and a wide variety of...
By Orsay Jonayhan
ean: 9781893858831, isbn: 1893858839,
When it comes to the MCAT , the Examkrackers 10th Edition Complete Study Package has everything you need for the MCAT . From a review of critical concepts to challenging practice problems, this comprehensive guide provides essential test-taking strat...
By Moore Medical
mpn: 15879, ean: 9780523232010, isbn: 0890425558,
DSM-5- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders- by APA, BRAND NEW...
ean: 9781506223957, isbn: 1506223958,
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.Kaplan's MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2018-2019 offers an e...