Medicare Handbook, 2017 Edition
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Medicare Handbook, 2017 Edition by Wolters Kluwer at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. To provide effective service in helping clients understand how they are going to be affected by health care reform and how to obtain coverage, pursue
To provide effective service in helping clients understand how they are going to be affected by health care reform and how to obtain coverage, pursue an appeal, or plan for long-term care or retirement, you need the most current information from a source you can trust - Medicare Handbook.
This is the indispensable resource for clarifying Medicare's confusing rules and regulations. Prepared by an outstanding team of experts from the Center for Medicare Advocacy, Inc., it addresses issues you need to master to provide effective planning advice or advocacy services, including: Medicare eligibility rules and enrollment requirements; Medicare covered services, deductibles, and co-payments; coinsurance, premiums, penalties; coverage criteria for each of the programs; problem areas of concern for the advocate; grievance and appeals procedures.
The 2017 Edition of Medicare Handbook offers expert guidance on:
- Health Care Reform
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Enrollment and Eligibility
- Medigap Coverage
- Medicare Secondary Payer Issues
- Grievance and Appeals
- Home Health Care
- Managed Care Plans
- Hospice Care
- And more!
In addition, Medicare Handbook will help resolve the kinds of questions that arise on a regular basis, such as:
- How do I appeal a denial of services?
- What steps do I need to take in order to receive Medicare covered home health care?
- What are the elements of Medicare's appeal process for the denial of coverage of an item, service, or procedure?
- Does my state have to help me enroll in Medicare so that I can get assistance through a
- Medicare Savings Program?
- When should I sign up for a Medigap plan?
- If I am on Medicare, do I have to buy health insurance in the insurance marketplace created by the Affordable Care Act?
- Is it true that I have to show medical improvement in order to get nursing and therapy services for my chronic condition?
- And more!
The 2017 Medicare Handbook is the indispensable resource that provides:
- Extensive discussion and examples of how Medicare rules apply in the real world
- Case citations, checklists, worksheets, and other practice tools to help in obtaining coverage for clients, while minimizing research and drafting time
- Practice pointers and cautionary notes regarding coverage and eligibility questions where advocacy problems arise, and those areas in which coverage has been reduced or denied
- And more!
|Item Size:||1.75 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wolters Kluwer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780471370093, isbn: 0471370096,
Physicians and their medical practices today face innumerable problems and challenges in analyzing current market changes in the medical field. Do they understand and have the skills and knowledge to make advantageous decisions related to the increas...
By Jones & Bartlett Learning
ean: 9781449625610, isbn: 1449625614,
In an increasingly globalized society, a clear understanding of international healthcare systems is a fundamental step toward improving the quality of health and healthcare systems in the United States and abroad.Comparative Health Systems: Global Pe...
By HealthLeaders Media
ean: 9781615691982, isbn: 1615691987,
With millions of dollars riding on a hospital's quality and patient satisfaction scores, hospitals and physicians need to work together to succeed. But how best to align? The Healthcare Executive's Guide to Physician-Hospital Alignment is an essent...
By Phylius Press
ean: 9781941123065, isbn: 1941123066,
NOTE: The 2018 revised/updated edition is now available! Be sure to purchase this more up-to-date version. (ISBN: 978-1941123089)If you wish to advise clients how to qualify for nursing home Medicaid while protecting their assets, this is the defini...
By Prentice Hall
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780132773690, isbn: 0132773694,
The text that makes economics concepts the backbone of the health care coverage. Folland is the bestselling Health Care Economics text that teaches through core economic themes, rather than concepts unique to the health care economy. ...
By World Scientific Publishing Company
mpn: Illustrated, ean: 9789814354905, isbn: 9814354902,
Hospital Medicine is the fasting growing field of Medicine, and the importance of hospitalists in the delivery of care and success of hospitals continues to increase. The practice of hospital medicine is both rewarding and challenging: hospitalists n...
By HCPro a division of BLR
ean: 9781556458699, isbn: 155645869X,
In 2016, those sitting for the Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS) exam face the biggest changes to the test yet. The updated exam has been expanded from 120 to 140 items and has a brand-new section on quality of care. In addition, it ...