Modern Dental Assisting
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 32% on the Modern Dental Assisting by Saunders at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn dental assisting top to bottom from the best, with the most comprehensive, most current, and most trusted text available. For more than 40
Learn dental assisting top to bottom from the best, with the most comprehensive, most current, and most trusted text available. For more than 40 years, students and practitioners alike have relied on Modern Dental Assisting for its cutting-edge content, easy-to-grasp writing style, step-by-step procedures, engaging learning features, and top-notch visuals to master all aspects of dental assisting. The 12th edition showcases a brand-new illustration program and content on technological advances, public health and access to care, teledentistry, infection control guidelines, the Zika virus, Ebola, the oral-systemic health connection, and much more. Written by trusted experts Doni Bird and Debbie Robinson, this is the all-in-one learning resource you need to stay ahead of the curve in the modern world of dental assisting.
- Comprehensive, cutting edge content provides a single, start-to-finish source for dental assisting training.
- Step-by-step procedures use color coding, key-step icons, and clinical photos to demonstrate key dental assisting competencies for both general and expanded functions ― detailing for each the equipment and supplies, chronological steps, and rationales.
- 70 procedural videos with questions and answers provide you with unlimited practice for clinical encounters.
- UNIQUE! Interactive Dental Office program features 25 in-depth case studies with questions, online periodontal charting, and radiographic mounting exercises to help you problem-solve their way through a wide variety of dental conditions and procedures.
- Recall and Critical Thinking questions in each chapter as well as self-assessment questions and an online mock exam provide robust opportunities for practice and application.
- Feature boxes on CDC guidelines, patient education, law and ethics, and future trends summarize recommendations and key applications in practice.
- Chapter key terms are defined at the beginning of each chapter, highlighted within text discussions, and cross-referenced to chapters within the glossary.
- Learning and performance outcomes help you focus on goals, serve as checkpoints for comprehension and skills mastery, and provide study tools for exam preparation.
- NEW! Content on the latest topics affecting dental assisting practice includes technological advancements, public health and access to care, teledentistry, infection control guidelines, the Zika virus, Ebola, the oral-systemic health connection, and much more.
- Revised art program provides vivid original renderings of dental anatomy tooth morphology and dental imaging, along with modern and improved photos of the latest products, equipment, and instruments.
|Item Weight:||5.81 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9781437727319, isbn: 143772731X,
This money saving package includes Dental Assisting Online for Modern Dental Assisting (User Guide & Access Code), the 10th edition of Bird: Modern Dental Assisting Textbook, Workbook for Modern Dental Assiting, and the 4th edition of Boyd: Dental ...
By Drlmar Pub,2004
Workbook To Accompany Delmar's Dental Assisting: A Comprehensive Approach 2nd EDITION by Karen Waide. Delmar Pub,2004...
ean: 9780323244176, isbn: 0323244173,
Corresponding to the material in Bird and Robinson's bestselling text, Modern Dental Assisting, and updated and expanded to match the 11th Edition, Dental Assisting Online (DAO) reinforces understanding with a blend of content review and fun, engagi...
By Brand: Cynthia McKane-Wagester
ean: 9780878147113, isbn: 087814711X,
Suggests a restructuring of the dental practice that expands the role of the dental hygienist and increases production. The author, who is a dental hygienist and health care consultant, offers guidelines for hiring quality personnel, holding regular ...
By Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Will be shipped from US. Used books may not include companion materials, may have some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include CDs or access codes. 100% money back guarantee....
By Brand: Saunders
ean: 9781437729337, isbn: 1437729339,
This money-saving package includes the 3rd edition of Illustrated Dental Embryology, Histology, and Anatomy Text and Student Workbook....
By Brand: Cengage Learning
ean: 9781111319946, isbn: 1111319944,
Proper use of medical terminology is essential to the success of dental professionals. Learn the terms of the trade with this unique book. Terms are organized by specialty area for quick and easy reference. A variety of exercises are offered followin...
By Lipincot-Raven Publishers,2006
mpn: new18-20150802-b016704, ean: 8584567777770,
Color Atlas of Anatomy : Photographic Study of the Human Body 6TH EDITION by Johannes W. Rohen. Lippincott-Raven Publishers,2006 (...