Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: 3-Volume Set, 3e
Mega Sale! Save 23% on the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: 3-Volume Set, 3e by Saunders at Diseasome. MPN: 9780323414999. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This trusted, three-volume resource covers the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with up-to-date, evidence-based coverage of surgical
This trusted, three-volume resource covers the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with up-to-date, evidence-based coverage of surgical procedures performed today.
- NEW! Full color design provides a more vivid depiction of pathologies, concepts, and procedures.
- NEW! Expert Consult website includes all of the chapters from the print text plus "classic" online-only chapters and an expanded image collection, references linked to PubMed, and periodic content updates.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and reorganized content reflects current information and advances in OMS.
- NEW! New chapters on implants and orthognathic surgery cover the two areas where oral and maxillofacial surgeons have been expanding their practice.
- NEW! Digital formats are offered in addition to the traditional print text and provide on-the-go access via mobile tablets and smart phones.
|Item Size:||5 x 11.75 x 11.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.45 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780323171267, isbn: 0323171265,
Organized around real patient scenarios, Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: A Case-based Approach, 2nd Edition, covers all the material you need to know for the board, in-service, and certification exams, while also preparing you to h...
mpn: Approx. 4400 illustrations (4400 in full, ean: 9781455753284, isbn: 1455753289,
Enhance your OMS surgical skills with Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery! This practical guide, written by respected international contributors and edited by OMS experts Deepak Kademani and Paul Tiwana, offers detailed, step-by-step instructions...
By Brand: Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780867155068, isbn: 086715506X,
This exceptional new book is designed as a self-instruction guide to the diagnosis, management, and prevention of surgery-related complications in implant dentistry. It functions in two ways: First, it is a valuable resource for the implant surgeon s...
By Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: col. Illustrations, ean: 9781850972266, isbn: 1850972265,
In this stunning book, the authors blend scientific knowledge and practical experience to provide a comprehensive overview of the principles, indications, and clinical techniques of plastic-esthetic periodontal and implant microsurgery, focusing espe...
By Brand: Wiley-Blackwell
ean: 9781405180696, isbn: 1405180692,
Clinical Sedation in Dentistry is a comprehensive textbook on the principles and practice of clinical sedation in dentistry, written by experienced educators and internationally renowned researchers in the field. Chapters cover the following key topi...