Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 5e
Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 5e by Saunders at Diseasome. MPN: 9781416045700. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Covering pathology according to clinical appearance, this text makes it easy to quickly identify and diagnose oral disease presentations. New and
Covering pathology according to clinical appearance, this text makes it easy to quickly identify and diagnose oral disease presentations. New and improved photos have been added to this edition, along with cutting-edge information on disease etiology and treatment. Coverage of pain, xerostomia, dysgeusia, and halitosis is significantly expanded, and discussions of the molecular basis of cancers reflect the rapid advances in molecular medicine. An updated companion CD-ROM provides excellent preparation for clinical situations and for success on the NBDE.
- Clinical Overview section uses an atlas-style format, with one page showing clinical photos of a condition and the facing page listing central features, causes, and significance ― making it easy to locate key information on each condition.
- Organization by clinical appearance matches what you would expect to see upon a patient's presentation, and relates conditions to possible causes, making the book a useful tool for development of differential diagnoses and subsequent treatment planning.
- Hundreds of clinical photographs and radiographs depict key features of specific conditions for easier identification in real clinical scenarios.
- Photomicrographs help you identify pathologic elements and provide correct diagnoses and treatment plans for patients.
- Chapter outlines survey the topics in each chapter and make it easy to locate specific content.
- Boxes and tables offer clear, at-a-glance information on clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment for many conditions.
- Bibliography in every chapter lists updated articles and texts, organized by diseases, providing opportunities for in-depth reading and research.
- Well-known, respected contributors are added for a broader scope of knowledge.
- Updated companion CD-ROM includes:
- 30 case studies with hundreds of clinical photos, radiographs, and photomicrographs.
- 680 practice questions offering thorough preparation for the NBDE.
- Immediate answers for self-assessment and to guide further study.
- Case-based learning to prepare you for properly following the diagnostic and treatment process in clinical situations.
- Integrates current imaging technology and diagnostic techniques with coverage of conditions, providing a thorough overview of the treatment continuum.
- Adds Evolve resources with web-based course content to reinforce and expand on the book's oral pathology concepts.
- For the student:
- 17 interactive learning modules guide students through a complete case, from initial presentation to treatment outcomes, with self-assessments at the end of each module.
- Web links list related pathology resources for further research.
- For the instructor:
- A test bank includes over 300 questions in NBDE format that instructors may use for in-class quizzes or final exams.
- Electronic image collection is downloadable and contains:
- All images from the book
- All images from the 30 case studies on CD
- All images from the interactive learning modules
|Item Weight:||3.84 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780123813619, isbn: 0123813611,
Comparative Anatomy and Histology: A Mouse and Human Atlas is aimed at the new mouse investigator as well as medical and veterinary pathologists who need to expand their knowledge base into comparative anatomy and histology. It guides the reader t...
By Brand: Saunders
mpn: 9781416034353, ean: 9781416034353, isbn: 1416034358,
Be prepared to diagnose and manage any condition you encounter in your practice! This bestselling reference gives you direct access to a complete range of full-color clinical images and patient radiographs that illustrate the differentiating characte...
By W B Saunders Co
mpn: Approx. 1020 illustrations (810 in full, ean: 9780323297684, isbn: 0323297684,
Diagnose oral diseases quickly and accurately! Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 7th Edition presents diseases and conditions by appearance and presentation, so that you can easily identify and plan treatment for common oral and parao...
ean: 9781405149761, isbn: 1405149760,
This second edition of Essential Endodontology capitalizes on the book's position as the major scientific treatise in the field. It addresses the scientific basis of endodontology rather than majoring on didactic methods of treatment. The second edi...
By Brand: Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780867155129, isbn: 0867155124,
This award-winning clinical text covers the vast array of conditions that oral and maxillofacial surgeons need to be prepared to identify and treat, ranging from common reactive disorders to carcinoma to rare salivary gland neoplasms to malignancies ...
ean: 9781405138895, isbn: 1405138890,
The second edition of Dental Caries: the Disease and its Clinical Management builds on the success of the prestigious first edition to present an unrivaled resource on cariology. The clinical thrust of the first edition is widened and strengthened to...