Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8e
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8e by Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn the what, how, and why of pathophysiology! With easy-to-read, in-depth descriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes,
Learn the what, how, and why of pathophysiology! With easy-to-read, in-depth descriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes, Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition helps you understand the most important and most complex pathophysiology concepts. This updated text includes more than 1,300 full-color illustrations and photographs to make it easier to identify normal anatomy and physiology, as well as alterations of function. This edition includes a NEW chapter on obesity and nutritional disorders, along with expanded coverage of rare diseases and epigenetics. It’s the most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text available!
- The most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text on the market provides unparalleled coverage of Pathophysiology content.
- Over 1,300 full-color illustrations and photographs depict the clinical manifestations of disease and disease processes ― more than in any other pathophysiology text.
- Consistent presentation of diseases includes pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment.
- Lifespan content includes ten separate pediatric chapters and special sections with aging and pediatrics content.
- Outstanding authors Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether have extensive backgrounds as researchers and instructors, and utilize expert contributors, consultants, and reviewers in developing this edition.
- Algorithms and flowcharts of diseases and disorders make it easy for you to follow the sequential progression of disease processes.
- Additional What’s New boxes highlight the most current research and clinical development.
- Nutrition and Disease boxes explain the link between concepts of health promotion and disease.
- Chapter summary reviews provide concise synopses of the main points of each chapter.
- NEW! Chapter on obesity and nutritional disorders thoroughly covers these growing global concerns.
- NEW! Added coverage of rare diseases and epigenetics further explore genetic disease traits.
- NEW! Over 50 new or heavily revised illustrations visually highlight pathophysiology concepts.
- NEW! More than 30 new 3D animations on Evolve bring difficult concepts to life for a new perspective on disease processes.
|Item Size:||2.25 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.02 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brooks / Cole
ean: 9781305627994, isbn: 1305627997,
Build a healthier future with Sizer/Whitney's NUTRITION: CONCEPTS AND CONTROVERSIES! Updated throughout and featuring the new Dietary Guidelines, this clear and engaging market leader strikes the perfect balance of scientific research, core concepts,...
By McGraw-Hill Education
ean: 9781259870514, isbn: 1259870510,
Drawing on psychology, family studies, sociology, communication studies, and neuroscience, Intimate Relationships is a comprehensive and current overview of relationship science, written in an engaging and accessible style. Supported by SmartBook™,...
By W. W. Norton & Company
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780393938678, isbn: 0393938670,
One of the most successful cognitive psychology texts ever published: up-to-date, authoritative, and clearly written.Cognition uses the best of current research to help students think like psychologists and understand how cognitive psychology is rele...
By Worth Publishers
mpn: BKDISPSY7TH, ean: 9781464171055, isbn: 146417105X,
Sandra Hockenbury and new coauthor Susan Nolan’s remarkable textbook is grounded in the belief that all kinds of students can develop a real understanding of psychology and lasting scientific literacy. The authors act on that belief by using relata...
ean: 9780323463423, isbn: 0323463428,
Trusted by generations of cardiologists for the latest, most reliable guidance in the field, Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 11th Edition, remains your #1 source of information on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, a...
By Wadsworth Pub Co
ean: 9781305628007, isbn: 1305628004,
Understand how diet impacts your health with NUTRITION THROUGH THE LIFE CYCLE, Sixth Edition! Based on the latest research available, this text explores the many ways nutrition impacts your growth, development, and normal functioning as you progress ...
ean: 9780321928924, isbn: 032192892X,
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab ...
ean: 9780134516233, isbn: 0134516230,
For courses in Nutrition for non¿-majors. Nutrition concepts applied to our daily lives Nutrition: An Applied Approach introduces non¿-majors to nutrition with an innovative format that promotes long-term learning without rote memorization. ...
By Brooks Cole
ean: 9781305271531, isbn: 130527153X,
INTERPERSONAL PROCESS IN THERAPY: AN INTEGRATIVE MODEL, 7th Edition strongly focuses on the therapist-client relationship, offering students practical guidelines for how to understand and intervene with clients from the initial intake through termina...
By Brigitte Baldi David S Moore
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9781464175367, isbn: 1464175365,
NOTE: This ASIN is text alone which automatically includes access to a different digital product; EESEE.This remarkably engaging textbook gives biology students an introduction to statistical practice all their own. It covers essential statistical to...