Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 7e (Occupational Therapy Skills for Physical Dysfunction (Pedretti))
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 7e (Occupational Therapy Skills for Physical Dysfunction (Pedretti)) by Brand: Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Using a comprehensive, case-based learning approach, Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 7th Edition provides
Using a comprehensive, case-based learning approach, Pedretti's Occupational Therapy: Practice Skills for Physical Dysfunction, 7th Edition provides a thorough introduction to occupational therapy practice and prepares you to work with adults who have physical disabilities. 48 chapters cover everything from OT history, theory, process, and practice to evaluation, intervention, performance skills, and client factors. Significant updates have been made to this edition, including a new full-color design and new content on polytrauma and advances in prosthetics and assistive technologies. This leading text also offers a wide range of helpful features, such as threaded case studies, OT practice notes, and ethical considerations that help you apply content to a clinical setting.
- UNIQUE! Threaded case studies help you apply key concepts to real-life situations.
- UNIQUE! OT Practice Notes convey important considerations for professional practice.
- UNIQUE! Ethical Considerations highlight information you need to know to practice ethically.
- Client-centered perspective uses the terminology set forth by the updated 2008 OT Practice Framework to help you include the client when making treatment decisions.
- Evidence-based content includes clinical trials and outcome studies where appropriate.
- Cultural diversity/sensitivity familiarizes you with diverse client populations and situations you may encounter in professional practice.
- UNIQUE! Information on prevention moves your OT comprehension beyond just intervention and treatment.
- Student Resources on Evolve feature video clips, review questions, crossword puzzles, learning activities, forms for practice, and more to aid your understanding of key concepts.
- Key terms, chapter outlines, and chapter objectives lay out the information you can expect to learn from a chapter.
- Chapter on polytrauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, and injuries related to the War on Terror teaches you how to provide OT services to this unique population.
- Content covers new advances in prosthetics and assistive technologies, and provides more up-to-date assessment and interventions for TBI problems related to cognitive and visual perception.
- Full-color design visually clarifies important concepts.
- Video clips on the companion Evolve website vividly demonstrate a variety of OT interventions.
|Item Weight:||6.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 10.9 x 10.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.61 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Anatomical Chart Company
ean: 9781582558561, isbn: 1582558566,
This Color Atlas of Anatomy features full-color photographs of actual cadaver dissections, with accompanying schematic drawings and diagnostic images. The photographs depict anatomic structures with a realism unmatched by illustrations in traditional...
ean: 9780729541596, isbn: 0729541592,
An essential reference for the manual therapist seeking to improve patient’s movement using pain-free hands-on techniques. Designed as a companion to Mulligan Concept training courses, the text is divided by:Body regions with techniques highlightin...
ean: 9780702043079, isbn: 0702043079,
Comprehensively revised and expanded with vital new content, the second edition of Medical Acupuncture continues to explore the realistic integration of acupuncture into conventional medicine. Advocating the Western medical acupuncture approach (WMA)...
By Brand: Mosby
ean: 9780323056021, isbn: 0323056024,
With the combined expertise of leading hand surgeons and therapists, Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity, 6th Edition, by Drs. Skirven, Osterman, Fedorczyk and Amadio, helps you apply the best practices in the rehabilitation of hand, wrist...
mpn: Approx. 800 illustrations (600 in full c, ean: 9780323280464, isbn: 0323280463,
The most-trusted resource for physiatry knowledge and techniques, Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation remains an essential guide for the entire rehabilitation team. With proven science and comprehensive guidance, this medical reference b...
ean: 9783319394794, isbn: 3319394797,
This book presents recent research addressing the effects of different types of compression clothing on sport performance and recovery after exercise. It is also the first book that summarizes the effects of compression clothing on all main motor abi...