Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination by Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination, 4th Edition is the original and most popular NCLEX review
Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX® Examination, 4th Edition is the original and most popular NCLEX review book on the market focused exclusively on building prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills! Using a unique simple-to-complex approach, this best-selling text establishes your foundational knowledge of management of care, then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you transition to practice in today's fast-paced healthcare environment. This new edition features more than 60 pages of additional questions, a completely new pharmacology chapter and questions, a content re-alignment to match the latest National League for Nursing guidelines for delegation and patient assignment, increased inclusion of LGBTQ-related scenarios, updated infection control coverage, and much more!
- Answer keys offer a detailed rationale and an indication of the focus of the question to encourage formative assessment.
- Interactive practice quizzing on Evolve allows you to create a virtually unlimited number of practice sessions in Study Mode or Exam Mode.
- Emphasis on the NCLEX Examination’s management-of-care focus addresses the heavy emphasis on prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment in the current NCLEX-RN® Examination.
- Updated content throughout matches the latest evidence-based guidelines and treatment protocols.
- Improved navigation and usability with color tabs on the edges of the book's pages and with answers directly following each chapter.
- UNIQUE! Three-part organization establishes foundational knowledge and then provides exercises of increasing difficulty to help you build confidence in your prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment skills.
- NEW! More than 60 pages of new questions provide additional practice prepare you for the prioritization, delegation, and patient assignment questions on the NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- NEW! Pharmacology chapter and expanded pharmacology questions throughout prepare you for the strong pharmacology focus of the latest NCLEX-RN® Exam.
- NEW! Re-alignment of delegation and assignment content and answer key coding to reflect the latest National League for Nursing (NLN) guidelines on what constitutes delegation and what constitutes patient assignment.
- NEW! Increased emphasis on infection control addresses the growing problems of antibiotic resistance and the rapid spread of infectious disease resulting from our globally mobile society and from growing resistance to vaccination.
- NEW! Increased inclusion of LGBTQ scenarios and healthcare concerns prepares you for patient-centered care with LGBTQ clients.
|Item Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By F.A. Davis Company
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780803638273, isbn: 0803638272,
Here’s the in-depth information you need to be a safe and effective prescriber of medications. This exceptional text builds your knowledge of pharmacology by first providing an overview of pharmacologic principles and then teaching you how to apply...
By Frank H Netter
mpn: 40450932, ean: 9781455704187, isbn: 1455704180,
The gold standard of excellence for 25 years, Frank H. Netter, MD’s Atlas of Human Anatomy offers unsurpassed depictions of the human body in clear, brilliant detail – all from a clinician’s perspective. With its emphasis on anatomic relationsh...
mpn: 41961096, ean: 9781250076229, isbn: 1250076226,
Named a Best Book of the Year by The Washington Post, The New York Times Book Review, NPR, and Chicago Tribune, now in paperback with a new reading group guideMedicine has triumphed in modern times, transforming the dangers of childbirth, injury, and...
By NewMarket Health, LLC
From the publisher: Exposes groundbreaking information for diseases that our government claims are incurable such as Type 2 Diabetes, Alzheimer's, and even Cancer....
ean: 9783319765648, isbn: 3319765647,
This powerful history describes the daily progression of the Ebola outbreak that swept across West Africa and struck Europe and America from December 2013 to June 2016. A case study on a massive scale, it follows the narratives of numerous patients a...
By Gale Research Inc
ean: 9781410381286, isbn: 1410381285,
By Quintessence Pub Co
mpn: 230 illustrations, ean: 9781850972747, isbn: 1850972745,
Important aims of clinical research include the development of study objectives, research design methodology, and outcome measures. Proper articulation of these goals will lead to the determination of the outcomes of safety, efficacy and/or effective...
By McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
ean: 9781259644030, isbn: 1259644030,
HARRISON’S IS MEDICINE!Introducing the Landmark Twentieth Edition of the Global Icon of Internal MedicineThe definitive guide to internal medicine is more essential than ever with the latest in disease mechanisms, updated clinical trial results and...
mpn: biography, ean: 9781461365600, isbn: 1461365600,
That geriatric cardiology has become a science and clinical discipline in its own rights is beyond dispute. Most cardiac disorders present with different symptoms and signs, require a different diagnostic and therapeutic approach, and also have a dif...
ean: 9780323583473, isbn: 0323583474,
Learn the what, how, and why of pathophysiology! With easy-to-read, in-depth descriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes, Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition helps you understand th...