Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology, and Protection
Super Savings Item! Save 36% on the Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology, and Protection by imusti at Diseasome. MPN: 9780323353779. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Develop the skills you need to safely and effectively produce high-quality medical images with Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics,
Develop the skills you need to safely and effectively produce high-quality medical images with Radiologic Science for Technologists: Physics, Biology, and Protection, 11th Edition. Reorganized and updated with the latest advances in the field, this new edition aligns with the ASRT curriculum to strengthen your understanding of key concepts, and prepare you for success on the ARRT certification exam and in clinical practice. Firmly established as a core resource for medical imaging technology courses, this text gives you a strong foundation in the study and practice of radiologic physics, imaging and exposure, radiobiology, radiation protection, and more.
- Expanded coverage of radiologic science topics, including radiologic physics, imaging, radiobiology, radiation protection, and more, allows this text to be used over several semesters.
- Chapter introductions, summaries, outlines, objectives, and key terms help you to organize and pinpoint the most important information.
- Formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations are highlighted for easy access to frequently used information.
- "Penguin" boxes recap the most vital chapter information.
- End-of-chapter questions include definition exercises, matching, short answer, and calculations to help you review material.
- Key terms and expanded glossary enable you to easily reference and study content.
- Highlighted math formulas call attention to key mathematical information for special focus.
- NEW! Chapters on Radiography/Fluoroscopy Patient Radiation Dose and Computed Tomography Patient Radiation Dose equip you to use the most current patient dosing technology.
- NEW! Streamlined physics and math sections ensure you’re prepared to take the ARRT exam and succeed in the clinical setting.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
ean: 9781482632866, isbn: 1482632861,
A newer edition of the Occupational Therapy Toolkit is available. The eBook is sold separately. The Occupational Therapy Toolkit is a collection of 283 full-page illustrated patient education handouts that you can copy and give to your patients. The ...
By Bledsoe Bryan E
ean: 9780134575964, isbn: 0134575962,
0134575962 / 9780134575964 Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Vols. 1-5, 5/e Package consists of: 0134449746 / 9780134449746 Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Volume 4, 5/e 0134449754 / 9780134449753 Paramedic Care: Principles ...
mpn: 9780134380995, ean: 9780134380995, isbn: 0134380991,
For all courses in basic or introductory cardiography Focused coverage and realistic hands-on practice help students master basic arrhythmias Basic Arrhythmias, Eighth Edition, gives beginning students a strong basic understanding of the comm...
ean: 9781447160762, isbn: 1447160762,
This book provides the most up-to-date and comprehensive information on vaginal anatomy and physiology. It offers practical guidelines for office evaluation of incontinence and prolapse, and a series of detailed chapters on reconstructive procedures ...
By Amer Academy of Orthopaedic
ean: 9781625524157, isbn: 1625524153,
The newly revised 5th edition of Essentials of Musculoskeletal is the practical, go-to guide to confidently evaluate and treat more than 300 complaints and conditions. Combining stepwise instruction, comprehensive coverage, and an unparalleled collec...
ean: 9780323354790, isbn: 0323354793,
Since its revolutionary first edition in 1983, Rosen's Emergency Medicine set the standard for reliable, accessible, and comprehensive information to guide the clinical practice of emergency medicine. Generations of emergency medicine residents and ...
By Tintinalli Judith
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780071794763, isbn: 007179476X,
The most widely used and highly regarded textbook and reference of emergency medicine -- Endorsed by the American College of Emergency PhysiciansA Doody's Core Title for 2017!The 8th edition of Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine provides the depth an...
By American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
ean: 9781284080179, isbn: 128408017X,
In 1971, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) published the first edition of Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured and laid the foundation of EMS training. Today, the Eleventh Edition transforms how EMS education is...