Dependable, current, and complete, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition is the perennially best-selling text that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
- Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work.
- Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
- Consult new Targeted Therapy boxes online that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases.
- Gain a new perspective in key areas thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. Further your understanding with access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries on the Student Consult site, including pathology case studies and videos and self-assessment questions.
|Item Weight:||7.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ingramcontent, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Kaplan Medical
ean: 9781506208411, isbn: 150620841X,
Always study with the most up-to-date prep! Look for USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: 7-Book Set, ISBN 9781506221229, on sale December 5, 2017.Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for qualit...