Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine continues its long tradition of being the most well-known and trusted procedures manual in emergency medicine. The newly revised 6th edition of this classic medical reference has been thoroughly updated with step-by-step Review, Procedure, and Ultrasound Boxes covering the latest equipment, devices, drug therapies, and techniques you need to know for effective practice of emergency medicine. You'll access complete and detailed guidance on exactly when, how, and why to perform all of today’s common and uncommon procedures and get the best results.
- Understand the ins and outs of every procedure you're likely to consider, such as how, why, when to, and when not to perform them, in addition to other emergency procedures that may be an option.
- Rapidly review the entire contents online, including brand-new videos of common and complex procedures, at Expert Consult.
- See entire procedures at a glance with the addition of new Procedure Boxes, which offer step-by-step visual instruction on over 250 emergency techniques. Ideal for point-of-care reference, these Procedure Boxes also serve as a comprehensive mini atlas and are especially useful for less-encountered procedures or those that require complex equipment.
- Easily apply the latest emergency ultrasound techniques through new Ultrasound Boxes, all of which are expertly written and richly illustrated with photographs of the technique as well as screen captures of the US images.
- Master today's hottest new procedures including ultrasound for diagnosis of pneumothorax; loop abscess drainage; pediatric fluid resuscitation; and video-assisted intubation.
- Clearly and efficiently visualize all emergency procedures with a complete overhaul of figures, now nearly all in full color; new diagnostic images representing multiple modalities; and online-only procedural videos demonstrating key techniques.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
|Part Number:||Approx. 2476 illustrations (2241 in full|
|MPN:||Approx. 2476 illustrations (2241 in full|
|Item Weight:||10.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Joseph J Mistovich
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780133369137, isbn: 0133369137,
Prehospital Emergency Care , Tenth Edition, meets the National EMS Education Standards and is the most complete resource for EMT-B training. This best-selling, student-friendly book contains clear, step-by-step explanations with comprehensive, stimul...
By Pearson Higher Education
mpn: 9780133943306, ean: 9780133943306, isbn: 0133943305,
For courses in First Responder and Emergency Medical Services Learn to think like an EMR The leader in the field, Emergency Medical Responder, Tenth Edition, provides clear, first responder-level training for fire service, emergency, law enforcem...