Ryan's Retina: 3 Volume Set, 6e
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 29% on the Ryan's Retina: 3 Volume Set, 6e by Elsevier at Diseasome. MPN: 9780323401975. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The undisputed gold standard text in the field, Ryan's Retina is your award-winning choice for the most current, authoritative information on new
The undisputed gold standard text in the field, Ryan's Retina is your award-winning choice for the most current, authoritative information on new technologies, surgical approaches, scientific advances and diagnostic and therapeutic options for retinal diseases and disorders. Packed with timely updates throughout, new illustrations, and a dedicated team of editors who extend Dr. Ryan’s legacy in retina, this outstanding 6th Edition is a must-have reference for retinal specialists, ophthalmologists, and fellows in training.
- Offers the most comprehensive content available on retina, balancing the latest scientific research and clinical correlations, covering everything you need to know on retinal diagnosis, treatment, development, structure, function, and pathophysiology.
- Provides a truly global perspective from five highly esteemed section editors and more than 350 other world authorities from across Europe, Asia, Australasia, and the Americas.
- Bullets Includes new chapters on widefield imaging, intraoperative OCT imaging, medical management of diabetes mellitus and age-related macular degeneration, and senile retinoschisis.
- Includes more than 1,150 brand-new illustrations, scans, and photographs throughout.
- Covers the explosion of new imaging options across optical coherence tomography (OCT), fundus imaging, and autofluorescence imaging, including a greatly expanded OCT imaging chapter that features crucial information on OCT-Angiography (OCT-A).
- Presents new pharmacotherapy data and the latest approaches in anti-VEGF therapy for age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and venous occlusive disease.
- Features an expanded online video library highlighting the latest surgical techniques and new coverage of complications of vitreoretinal surgery.
- Contains thorough content updates in every area of retina, including advanced imaging technologies, gene therapy, inflammation and immune responses, white dot syndromes, epigenetic mechanisms, transplantation frontiers to improve retinal function, macular hole, myopic eye disease, ocular trauma, drug delivery to the posterior segment, advances in macular surgery, vitrectomy and complex retinal detachment, tumors, and retinal genetics and biology.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Item Size:||6 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 5.98 x 5.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elsevier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann
mpn: 9780750674805, ean: 9780750674805, isbn: 0750674806,
The ultimate ophthalmic dispensing reference, this book provides a step-by-step system for properly fitting and adjusting eyewear. It covers every aspect of dispensing ― from basic terminology to frame selection to eyewear fitting, adjusting, and r...
By Bentham Science Publishers
ean: 9781681085678, isbn: 1681085674,
Contemporary Scleral Lenses: Theory and Application, provides comprehensive information about scleral lenses. Chapters of this volume have been contributed by renowned scleral lens experts and cover a variety of interesting topics. These topics inclu...
By Oxford University Press
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780199969289, isbn: 0199969280,
This new edition of Leigh and Zee's Neurology of Eye Movements is available as an enhanced edition for the first time. Your purchase of the print version includes access to the online version via Oxford Medicine Online. By activating your unique acc...
mpn: 9780323287920, ean: 9780323287920, isbn: 0323287921,
With more than 5,000 images, a unique page layout, and comprehensive illustrations of the entire spectrum of vitreous, retina, and macula disorders, The Retinal Atlas, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable reference for retina specialists and comprehensiv...