With a strong patient-centered approach to care and an author team comprised of nurses and physicians, Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination, 8th Edition, addresses teaching and learning health assessment in nursing, medical, and a wide variety of other health-care programs, at both undergraduate and graduate levels. This new edition offers an increased focus on evidence-based practice and improved readability, along with integrated lifespan content and numerous special features such as Clinical Pearls and Physical Variations, Functional Assessment, and Staying Well boxes.
- Evidence-Based Practice in Physical Examination boxes supply you with current data on the most effective techniques for delivering quality patient care.
- Clinical Pearls lend insights and clinical expertise to help you develop clinical judgment skills.
- Functional Assessment boxes present a more holistic approach to patient care that extends beyond the physical exam to patients’ functional ability.
- Staying Well boxes focus you on patient wellness and health promotion.
- Risk Factor boxes provide opportunities for patient teaching or genetic testing for a variety of conditions.
- Differential diagnosis content offers you an understanding of how disease presentations vary and specific information for how to make diagnoses from similar abnormal findings.
- Abnormal Findings tables equip you with a quick, illustrated reference that allows for comparisons of various abnormalities along with key symptoms and underlying pathophysiology.
- Sample Documentation boxes clarify appropriate professional language for the process of recording patient assessment data.
- NEW! Advance Practice Skills highlighted throughout text makes identification and reference easier for students.
- NEW! Updated content throughout provides you with cutting-edge research and a strong evidence-based approach to care.
- NEW! Vital Signs and Pain Assessment Chapter groups important, foundational tasks together for easy reference in one location.
- NEW! Improve readability ensures content remains clear, straightforward, and easy to understand.
- NEW! Updated illustrations and photographs enhances visual appeal and clarifies anatomic concepts and exam techniques.
|Item Weight:||3.86 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Orsay Jonayhan
ean: 9781893858831, isbn: 1893858839,
When it comes to the MCAT , the Examkrackers 10th Edition Complete Study Package has everything you need for the MCAT . From a review of critical concepts to challenging practice problems, this comprehensive guide provides essential test-taking strat...
By Moore Medical
mpn: 15879, ean: 9780523232010, isbn: 0890425558,
DSM-5- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders- by APA, BRAND NEW...
ean: 9781506223957, isbn: 1506223958,
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.Kaplan's MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2018-2019 offers an e...