Slatter's Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5e
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Slatter's Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5e by Brand: Saunders at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Recognize, diagnose, and manage a wide range of common ocular conditions with Slatter’s Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5th Edition.
Recognize, diagnose, and manage a wide range of common ocular conditions with Slatter’s Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5th Edition. Covering small and large animals including birds and exotic species, this reference provides the latest, most practical information on structure and function of the eye, ocular development, pathology, examination and diagnosis, surgical procedures, ophthalmic pharmacology and therapeutics, and management of ocular emergencies. Nearly 1,000 color photos and illustrations accurately depict ocular conditions and demonstrate surgical techniques. Edited by noted veterinary ophthalmologists David J. Maggs, Paul E. Miller, and Ron Ofri, this reference is an essential aid to clinical decision-making, from differential diagnosis to medical and surgical management.
- Practical, clinically focused coverage provides a one-stop diagnostic guide to ophthalmic disease in small and large animals including birds and exotic pets.
- Logical organization by anatomic region makes topics easy to locate.
- Nearly 1,000 color images present illustrated, step-by-step procedures that guide you through the recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of ocular conditions you are most likely to encounter.
- A team of three internationally respected veterinary ophthalmologists co-edit this reference to provide comprehensive, clinical expertise.
- Useful tables and charts summarize important facts and show treatment instructions at a glance.
- Clinical Tips boxes offer helpful practice advice.
- NEW pharmaceutical therapies and procedural techniques provide the most current diagnostic and treatment methods.
- Extensive updates including the latest information on pharmacology, eyelid surgery, tear film deficiencies, and retinal disease help you provide the most current, effective care.
- NEW sections on ophthalmic diseases of chinchillas and guinea pigs provide expert guidance in the care of these increasingly popular exotic pets.
- NEW! Detailed table of contents describes the specifics of coverage in each chapter.
- NEW! Pageburst companion website makes the entire contents of the book fully searchable. Sold separately.
|Item Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 11.25 x 11.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Saunders
mpn: 43190-519208, ean: 9781437723625, isbn: 1437723624,
With a unique focus on the most effective interventional techniques, Withrow & MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 5th Edition tells the full story of cancer in dogs and cats ― what it is, how to diagnose it, and how to treat many of the mos...
mpn: 39025363, ean: 9780323086820, isbn: 0323086829,
With hundreds of images and a practical clinical emphasis, Small Animal Internal Medicine, 5th Edition helps you recognize, diagnose, and treat common internal disorders and conditions. Clear, step-by-step guidelines thoroughly describe commonly perf...
ean: 9780323320658, isbn: 0323320651,
Focus on the "how" and "why" of medical/surgical conditions ― the critical issues that lead to successful outcomes for your patients ― with Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal, Second Edition. This two-volume full-color resource offers an authoritat...
mpn: 9780323376518, ean: 9780323376518, isbn: 0323376517,
Streamlined for practical, everyday use in the clinic, Small Animal Dermatology: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide, 4th Edition provides concise, thorough information on more than 250 skin diseases affecting small animals. More than 1,400 high-qual...
mpn: Approx. 2050 illustrations, ean: 9781455703647, isbn: 1455703648,
Covering the principles of radiographic technique and interpretation for dogs, cats, and horses, Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology, 6th Edition helps you develop proficiency in diagnostic skills. High-quality radiographic images accompany c...
By Brand: Mosby
mpn: 9780323100793, ean: 9780323100793, isbn: 0323100791,
The fourth edition of Small Animal Surgery serves as a one-stop resource for authoritative information on all aspects of small animal surgery. Coverage includes basic procedures such as spays, castrations, and declaws, as well as more advanced surger...
mpn: 9780323172929, ean: 9780323172929, isbn: 032317292X,
No other quick reference comes close in covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of diseases in dogs and cats. Etienne Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition is like six books in one;-- with concise topics within sect...
By Ettinger Stephen J
mpn: 45368109, ean: 9780323312110, isbn: 032331211X,
Your days spent fruitlessly scouring textbooks and websites for credible vet information are over! Now you can get the whole story ― the accurate story ― all in one place. Introducing The Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Expert Consult, ...