Small Animal Dermatology: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide, 4e
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Small Animal Dermatology: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide, 4e by Saunders at Diseasome. MPN: 9780323376518. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Streamlined for practical, everyday use in the clinic, Small Animal Dermatology: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide, 4th Edition provides concise,
Streamlined for practical, everyday use in the clinic, Small Animal Dermatology: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide, 4th Edition provides concise, thorough information on more than 250 skin diseases affecting small animals. More than 1,400 high-quality images help to ensure accurate diagnoses, with coverage including recognizable clinical signs, top differentials, diagnostic tests, treatment recommendations, and prognosis for each disorder. The differential diagnosis chapter adds clarity to the difficult task busy students and practitioners face every day – identifying what dermatologic condition is causing a dog, cat, or exotic animal to suffer. Chapters list diseases based upon the frequency of their occurrence in the pet population, and detailed procedures include helpful illustrations of key techniques.
- Well-organized, concise, yet comprehensive, coverage of over 250 skin diseases in dogs, cats, birds, and exotic pets like rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, chinchillas, turtles, snakes, and lizards allows for quick and easy reference.
- Comprehensive drug appendices highlight information about dosage, adverse reactions, indications, and contraindications for antimicrobial, antiseborrheic, and antipruritic shampoo therapy, topical, otic, and systemic therapeutic drugs.
- Detailed procedures include helpful illustrations of key techniques.
- Thoroughly covers each disorder with recognizable clinical signs, top differentials, diagnostic tests, treatment recommendations, and prognoses.
- More than 1,450 vivid, full-color images in atlas format clearly demonstrate clinical appearance of skin lesions to facilitate accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- An atlas of before- and after-treatment images provides you with a compelling client communication tool to promote treatment acceptance and compliance.
- Emphasizes important information on the continuing emergence of zoonotic skin diseases in each chapter.
- UPDATED! Enhanced breed predisposition information demonstrates in which dogs and cats dermatologic conditions are more likely to occur.
- NEW! Pattern approach dermatology content describes (with topographical images) where on the body, and in what formations, common dermatologic diseases exhibit.
- NEW! Updated key charts and tables, including: diseases affecting particular body regions, classification of common diseases by age of onset, and classification of symmetrically distributed disease from asymmetric disease.
- EXPANDED! Enhanced coverage of MRStaph and zoonotic and contagious skin diseases so you stay in the know.
- FNEW! Additional content on how cats may present with allergic skin disease shows you how to properly diagnose feline
- NEW! Hundreds of new, high-quality images showcase better examples of conditions discussed in the text.
- UPDATED! Two thoroughly revised chapters include the most up-to-date information on differential diagnoses, algorithms, and diagnostic techniques.
- NEW! Co-authored by a recognized consulting dermatologist, Dr. Adam P. Patterson, making this an authoritative resource for the diagnosis of skin disease in small animals.
- NEW! Addition of bulleted content within each disease description informs you of specific indications of when it is necessary to culture and biopsy skin.
- UPDATED! The latest coverage on select diseases throughout, such as SLIT and Apoquel.
- NEW! Updated cutaneous lesions content with accompanying clarifying images explain what they mean and look like.
- UPDATED! Pyoderma content described based on the depth of disease, corresponding lesions, diagnostic/treatment plan, and common clinical entities of pyoderma fitting the depth of disease.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Approx. 2050 illustrations, ean: 9781455703647, isbn: 1455703648,
Covering the principles of radiographic technique and interpretation for dogs, cats, and horses, Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology, 6th Edition helps you develop proficiency in diagnostic skills. High-quality radiographic images accompany c...
By Brand: Mosby
mpn: 9780323100793, ean: 9780323100793, isbn: 0323100791,
The fourth edition of Small Animal Surgery serves as a one-stop resource for authoritative information on all aspects of small animal surgery. Coverage includes basic procedures such as spays, castrations, and declaws, as well as more advanced surger...
mpn: 9780323172929, ean: 9780323172929, isbn: 032317292X,
No other quick reference comes close in covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of diseases in dogs and cats. Etienne Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition is like six books in one;-- with concise topics within sect...
By Ettinger Stephen J
mpn: 45368109, ean: 9780323312110, isbn: 032331211X,
Your days spent fruitlessly scouring textbooks and websites for credible vet information are over! Now you can get the whole story ― the accurate story ― all in one place. Introducing The Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Expert Consult, ...