Small Animal Internal Medicine, 5e (Small Animal Medicine)
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the Small Animal Internal Medicine, 5e (Small Animal Medicine) by imusti at Diseasome. MPN: 39025363. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With hundreds of images and a practical clinical emphasis, Small Animal Internal Medicine, 5th Edition helps you recognize, diagnose, and treat
With hundreds of images and a practical clinical emphasis, Small Animal Internal Medicine, 5th Edition helps you recognize, diagnose, and treat common internal disorders and conditions. Clear, step-by-step guidelines thoroughly describe commonly performed procedures. Hundreds of summary tables make it easy to look up clinical signs, potential causes, drug information, and treatment modalities. This edition is updated with the latest research findings for accurate diagnosis and management of small animal pathologies. Written by veterinary clinicians Richard Nelson and C. Guillermo Couto, and joined by a team of expert contributors, this text is a comprehensive, easy-to-read guide to solving internal medical challenges.
"The many tables, decision trees, drawings and photos highlight the key points which make for a very pleasant read. I bet that the previous edition of this major textbook is a bit dog-eared and so now is the time to invest. ROI* guaranteed. (*Return On Investment)" Reviewed by: Vet's Today Date: July 2014
"As a reference textbook for use on a day-today basis I would highly recommend this book. It lives up to its promises and really is a ‘practical, easy-to-use, quick, clear and logical’ text book for practitioners and students alike." Reviewed by: Veterinary Record Date: June 2014
- A problem-oriented approach begins with a discussion of clinical signs, diagnostic recommendations, and techniques, and then moves on to therapeutic considerations and management.
- Step-by-step procedures provide an easy-to-follow description of each procedure.
- Over 850 full-color photographs and illustrations accurately depict specific disorders, diseases, and procedures.
- Color-coded summary tables and boxes make it quick and easy to look up clinical signs, etiology, differential diagnoses, treatment, and recommended drug dosages and indications.
- Knowledgeable contributors are recognized experts in their respective internal medicine specialties, and known for their clinical as well as academic and research expertise.
- Practical algorithms promote decision-making skills based on clinical findings.
- Extensive cross-referencing makes it easy to locate related information.
- Suggested readings at the end of each chapter facilitate access to the latest research findings.
- NEW! Updated content on hundreds of internal medicine topics helps you make the best diagnostic and treatment determinations. New coverage includes management of heart failure, chronic mitral valve disease, and heartworm disease; diagnosis of hepatobiliary disease in cats and treatment of pancreatitis in dogs; treatment and monitoring of diabetic dogs and cats; dietary recommendations for obesity in dogs and cats; diagnosis and management of seizure disorders; and new diagnostic methods in patients with hematologic disorders.
- NEW authors have completely revised the Urinary Tract Disorders and Reproductive System Disorders sections, providing all-new content that clarifies the latest research and clinical findings in these areas.
- UPDATED! Drug and treatment tables ensure that you have the most current treatment information.
|Item Weight:||7.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.3 x 11.1 x 11.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780323320658, isbn: 0323320651,
Focus on the "how" and "why" of medical/surgical conditions ― the critical issues that lead to successful outcomes for your patients ― with Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal, Second Edition. This two-volume full-color resource offers an authoritat...
mpn: 9780323376518, ean: 9780323376518, isbn: 0323376517,
Streamlined for practical, everyday use in the clinic, Small Animal Dermatology: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide, 4th Edition provides concise, thorough information on more than 250 skin diseases affecting small animals. More than 1,400 high-qual...
mpn: Approx. 2050 illustrations, ean: 9781455703647, isbn: 1455703648,
Covering the principles of radiographic technique and interpretation for dogs, cats, and horses, Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology, 6th Edition helps you develop proficiency in diagnostic skills. High-quality radiographic images accompany c...
By Brand: Mosby
mpn: 9780323100793, ean: 9780323100793, isbn: 0323100791,
The fourth edition of Small Animal Surgery serves as a one-stop resource for authoritative information on all aspects of small animal surgery. Coverage includes basic procedures such as spays, castrations, and declaws, as well as more advanced surger...
mpn: 9780323172929, ean: 9780323172929, isbn: 032317292X,
No other quick reference comes close in covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of diseases in dogs and cats. Etienne Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition is like six books in one;-- with concise topics within sect...
By Ettinger Stephen J
mpn: 45368109, ean: 9780323312110, isbn: 032331211X,
Your days spent fruitlessly scouring textbooks and websites for credible vet information are over! Now you can get the whole story ― the accurate story ― all in one place. Introducing The Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Expert Consult, ...