Meticulously written by board-certified oral and maxillofacial radiologist, Dr. Dania Tamimi, and a team of sub-specialty experts, Specialty Imaging: Dental Implants is a comprehensive reference ideal for anyone involved with dental implant imaging, including oral and maxillofacial radiologists, oral surgeons, periodontists, technicians, and general dentists. With an easily accessible format and an organization that takes readers from the basics to the post-procedure management of implants, Dental Implants encourages and facilitates more inclusion of and collaboration with oral and maxillofacial radiologists for implant planning. It educates clinicians on how to use imaging tools efficiently and effectively to get the most out of their radiographic imaging data, resulting in overall better treatment outcomes for the patient. As with all Amirsys references, all of the information is distilled into succinct, bulleted text with detailed illustrations and thousands of images. Coupled with a companion eBook, this volume will surely become the standard reference textbook for all involved in implant dentistry.
- Organized to guide the reader from the basics to the post-procedure management of implants
- Guidance on the use of cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) in implant dentistry
- Radiographic analysis protocol (pre and post implant placement)
- Radiographic evaluation of implant complications
- Provides correct terminology, methodology, and science for implant imaging analysis
- The main topics include: anatomy and nomenclature of dental implants as well as biological and biomechanical considerations; imaging toolbox options, with the utilization of these options for planned implant site evaluation; discussion of common pathology that may be encountered in the analysis of radiographic data with applicable implant correlations; available alveolar process augmentation options based on radiographic imaging data; imaging protocols for postsurgical implant procedure and the radiographic appearances of success; and the radiographic appearance of complications associated with dental implant treatment
- Comes with Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an eBook featuring expanded content, additional images, and fully searchable bulleted text for quick, easy reference
|Part Number:||Approx. 1211 illustrations (1211 in full|
|MPN:||Approx. 1211 illustrations (1211 in full|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AMIRSYS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 9780323049832, ean: 9780323049832, isbn: 0323049834,
With more than 1,000 high-quality radiographs and illustrations, this bestselling book visually demonstrates the basic principles of oral and maxillofacial radiology as well as effective clinical application. You’ll be able to diagnose and treat pa...
ean: 9780323509459, isbn: 0323509452,
Providing essential coverage of dental radiography principles and complete technical instruction, Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques, 4th Edition, is your key to the safe, effective use of radiation in the dental office. The first ever ful...
By McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780071831086, isbn: 0071831088,
Your definitive, step-by-step guide to ultrasound-guided exams and injections for the foot and ankle Ultrasound of the Foot and Ankle is a multimedia, step-by-step introduction on how to use ultrasound successfully to diagnose and treat conditions of...