The ultimate ophthalmic dispensing reference, this book provides a step-by-step system for properly fitting and adjusting eyewear. It covers every aspect of dispensing ― from basic terminology to frame selection to eyewear fitting, adjusting, and repairing. Perfect for both students who are just learning about dispensing and practitioners who want to keep their skills up to date, this resource offers in-depth discussions of all types of lenses, including multifocal, progressive, absorptive, safety, recreational, aspheric, and high index. Plus, it goes beyond the basics to explore the "how" and "why" behind lens selection, to help you better understand and meet your patients' vision needs.
- A glossary of key terms provides easy access to definitions.
- Proficiency tests at the end of each chapter reinforce your understanding of the material through multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and true/false questions.
- A new full-color design with hundreds of illustrations that clearly demonstrate key procedures, concepts, and techniques.
- Updated coverage of the latest dispensing procedures and equipment.
- Detailed information on the newest types of lenses, including progressive, absorptive, aspheric, and atoric.
- Updated photos feature more current frames and lenses, keeping the book up to date with today's eye care trends.
|Item Weight:||4.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.34 x 11.12 x 11.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.58 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bentham Science Publishers
ean: 9781681085678, isbn: 1681085674,
Contemporary Scleral Lenses: Theory and Application, provides comprehensive information about scleral lenses. Chapters of this volume have been contributed by renowned scleral lens experts and cover a variety of interesting topics. These topics inclu...
By Oxford University Press
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780199969289, isbn: 0199969280,
This new edition of Leigh and Zee's Neurology of Eye Movements is available as an enhanced edition for the first time. Your purchase of the print version includes access to the online version via Oxford Medicine Online. By activating your unique acc...
mpn: 9780323287920, ean: 9780323287920, isbn: 0323287921,
With more than 5,000 images, a unique page layout, and comprehensive illustrations of the entire spectrum of vitreous, retina, and macula disorders, The Retinal Atlas, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable reference for retina specialists and comprehensiv...