Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 5e
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 5e by Elsevier at Diseasome. MPN: 9780702066160. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. New chapters, new editors and contributors, and an upgraded video collection make Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 5th
New chapters, new editors and contributors, and an upgraded video collection make Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, 5th Edition, the most current and complete reference available in this evolving field. Editors Scott R. Lambert and Christopher J. Lyons, both globally recognized leaders, provide authoritative coverage of all the pediatric ophthalmic conditions you’re likely to encounter in practice, including the latest clinical advances in etiology, diagnosis, and medical and surgical management.
- Expert guidance on the complete spectrum of childhood eye disorders and strabismus, including a unique "practical problems" section designed to help you handle difficult patient situations.
- More than 1,800 high-quality images and artworks provide visual guidance in diagnosis and management.
- A practical "how to" perform strabismus surgery chapter with extensive step-by-step artworks for complete visual guidance.
- Comprehensive updates of all topics, with nine brand-new chapters covering significant advances in the management of refractive errors in children; binocular vision; conjunctival tumors; optimal approaches to patient-family communication, and a unique chapter on the impact of mobile apps for the pediatric ophthalmologist.
- State-of-the-art coverage of key areas such as OCT and all of the newest imaging techniques for the eye, orbit and visual pathways; anti-VEGF treatment for retinopathy of prematurity; and minimally invasive strabismus surgery.
- An expanded video collection with more than 60 narrated instructional clips depicting multiple diagnostic and surgical techniques.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Item Size:||0 x 10.88 x 10.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.98 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elsevier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann
ean: 9781437719260, isbn: 1437719260,
Taking the place of the multiple texts traditionally needed to cover visual anatomy and physiology, Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of the Visual System, 3rd Edition dramatically lightens your load by providing one book that covers it all! This conci...
By Brand: Slack Incorporated
ean: 9781556426889, isbn: 1556426887,
What surgical advancements have spawned from the evolution of phaco technology? Join the thousands of surgeons who have utilized Phacodynamics: Mastering the Tools and Techniques of Phacoemulsification Surgery to understand and benefit from the advan...
mpn: 9780323357579, ean: 9780323357579, isbn: 0323357571,
Highly praised in its first three editions, Cornea has become a market-leading cornerstone text and the immediate go-to resource for anyone working in this hugely popular and evolving sub-specialty. Offered over two volumes and featuring the knowledg...
mpn: 9780323401975, ean: 9780323401975, isbn: 032340197X,
The undisputed gold standard text in the field, Ryan's Retina is your award-winning choice for the most current, authoritative information on new technologies, surgical approaches, scientific advances and diagnostic and therapeutic options for retin...
By Brand: Butterworth-Heinemann
mpn: 9780750674805, ean: 9780750674805, isbn: 0750674806,
The ultimate ophthalmic dispensing reference, this book provides a step-by-step system for properly fitting and adjusting eyewear. It covers every aspect of dispensing ― from basic terminology to frame selection to eyewear fitting, adjusting, and r...
By Bentham Science Publishers
ean: 9781681085678, isbn: 1681085674,
Contemporary Scleral Lenses: Theory and Application, provides comprehensive information about scleral lenses. Chapters of this volume have been contributed by renowned scleral lens experts and cover a variety of interesting topics. These topics inclu...
By Oxford University Press
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9780199969289, isbn: 0199969280,
This new edition of Leigh and Zee's Neurology of Eye Movements is available as an enhanced edition for the first time. Your purchase of the print version includes access to the online version via Oxford Medicine Online. By activating your unique acc...
mpn: 9780323287920, ean: 9780323287920, isbn: 0323287921,
With more than 5,000 images, a unique page layout, and comprehensive illustrations of the entire spectrum of vitreous, retina, and macula disorders, The Retinal Atlas, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable reference for retina specialists and comprehensiv...