Comprehensive, concise, and readable, Textbook of Critical Care, 7th Edition, brings you fully up to date with the effective management of critically ill patients, providing the evidence-based guidance you need to overcome a full range of practice challenges. Drs. Jean-Louis Vincent, Edward Abraham, Frederick A. Moore, Patrick Kochanek, and Mitchell P. Fink are joined by other international experts who offer a multidisciplinary approach to critical care, sharing expertise in anesthesia, surgery, pulmonary medicine, and pediatrics. This highly acclaimed text offers ICU clinicians a new understanding of the pathophysiology of critical illness and new therapeutic approaches to critical care.
- Features a wealth of tables, boxes, algorithms, diagnostic images, and key points that clarify important concepts and streamline complex information for quick reference.
- Includes procedural videos online.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes many new chapters on echocardiography, antibiotic stewardship, antiviral agents, coagulation and anti-coagulation, , telemedicine, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), and more.
- Offers new coverage of biomarkers, bedside ultrasound, and the management of increasingly complex critically ill patients.
- Provides new approaches to sepsis, acute kidney injury, and management of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), and other forms of respiratory failure.
|Item Size:||2 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.25 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elsevier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Adams Michael Patrick
ean: 9780134255163, isbn: 013425516X,
For pharmacology courses in nursing programs Help students think like nurses and understand how pharmacology relates to patient care When drugs are learned in isolation from their associated diseases, students have difficulty connecting pharmacoth...
By McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
mpn: 46511844, ean: 9781259584732, isbn: 1259584739,
The gold-standard of pharmacology texts – completely updated to reflect the latest research and developmentsGoodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Thirteenth Edition represents the pinnacle of authority and accuracy in des...