Covering the principles of radiographic technique and interpretation for dogs, cats, and horses, Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology, 6th Edition helps you develop proficiency in diagnostic skills. High-quality radiographic images accompany clear coverage of diagnostic radiology, ultrasound, MRI, and CT, as well as patient positioning, radiographic technique and safety measures, normal and abnormal anatomy, radiographic viewing and interpretation, and alternative imaging modalities. New to this edition is a chapter on MR spinal imaging and updated information on digital imaging. Written by radiology educator and expert Donald E. Thrall, along with a group of highly qualified, board-certified radiologists, this bestselling reference is a one-stop resource for the latest advances in veterinary diagnostic radiology.
- Clear explanations and a logical format simplify the principles of veterinary diagnostic radiology, including patient positioning, radiographic technique, specific anatomic features of the body part in question, methods of radiographic viewing and interpretation, and assessment and applications of alternative imaging modalities.
- High-quality radiographic images clarify key concepts and interpretation principles.
- Up-to-date coverage of the most commonly seen species in private veterinary practices and veterinary teaching hospitals includes the cat, dog, and horse.
- An atlas of normal radiographic anatomy in each section makes it easier to recognize abnormal radiographic findings.
- A discussion of radiation safety highlights measures that can protect you from harmful radiation exposure.
- NEW chapter on MR spinal imaging provides the latest information on the diagnosis of spinal cord disease through the use of CT and MRI.
- NEW information on digital imaging covers the newest advances in digital imaging.
- Updated coverage of procedures such as the esophagram, upper GI examination, excretory urography, and cystography helps in determining when and how these procedures are performed in today’s practice.
- Revised chapters on basic interpretation make information easier to find, with in-depth discussions of the principles of image acquisition and interpretation, radiography, radiation safety, and basic coverage of normal variants.
|Part Number:||Approx. 2050 illustrations|
|MPN:||Approx. 2050 illustrations|
|Item Weight:||5.61 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.56 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.58 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Brand: Mosby
mpn: 9780323100793, ean: 9780323100793, isbn: 0323100791,
The fourth edition of Small Animal Surgery serves as a one-stop resource for authoritative information on all aspects of small animal surgery. Coverage includes basic procedures such as spays, castrations, and declaws, as well as more advanced surger...
mpn: 9780323172929, ean: 9780323172929, isbn: 032317292X,
No other quick reference comes close in covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of diseases in dogs and cats. Etienne Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition is like six books in one;-- with concise topics within sect...
By Ettinger Stephen J
mpn: 45368109, ean: 9780323312110, isbn: 032331211X,
Your days spent fruitlessly scouring textbooks and websites for credible vet information are over! Now you can get the whole story ― the accurate story ― all in one place. Introducing The Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Expert Consult, ...