The Activator Method, 2e
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the The Activator Method, 2e by Mosby at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. From basic scan protocols to advanced assessment procedures, THE ACTIVATOR METHOD, 2nd Edition discusses the Activator Method Chiropractic Technique
From basic scan protocols to advanced assessment procedures, THE ACTIVATOR METHOD, 2nd Edition discusses the Activator Method Chiropractic Technique (AMCT) in an easy-to-understand, how-to approach. This updated 2nd edition covers all aspects of the controlled low-force analytical and adjusting system, from the history of the technique to in-depth examinations of body structures. It also features expanded content on supportive subjects from seven new contributors, discussing topics such as activator and instrument adjusting history, instrument reliability in the literature, the neurology of pain and inflammation, temporal mandibular disorders, and leg length reactivity.
- UNIQUE! As the only Activator Method textbook in the field, it is known as the standard reference in Activator.
- Expert author, Dr. Arlan Fuhr, is a co-founder of the AMCT, bringing his unparalleled expertise to the subject.
- Brand new full-color photos detail assessment procedures, specific anatomical contact points, and lines of drive to clearly show procedures for easier learning.
- Clinical Observations boxes share the author’s knowledge from years of experience and provide tips on analysis of certain conditions and suggestions for atypical cases.
- Summary tables in each clinical chapter allow you to quickly access pertinent information.
- Step-by-step instruction throughout the Instrumentation section helps you understand the principles of the technique.
- Appendix: Activator Quick Notes for Basic and Advanced Protocol provides at-a-glance reviews of important points and things to remember when performing basic and advanced protocols.
- A new chapter on leg length analysis procedures offers comprehensive coverage of this critical step in using the Activator Method.
- Seven new contributors bring fresh insight to AMCT.
|Item Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mosby, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9781451191301, isbn: 1451191308,
Interpret musculoskeletal images with confidence with Orthopedic Radiology: A Practical Approach! This trusted radiology reference has established itself as an ideal comprehensive source of guidance for radiologists and orthopedists at every level...
By Brand: LWW
mpn: 9781451185430, ean: 9781451185430, isbn: 145118543X,
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Pediatric Chiropractic, Second edition is a comprehensive reso...
ean: 9780683083682, isbn: 0683083686,
Trigger Point Pain Patterns Wall Charts...
ean: 9780683307719, isbn: 0683307711,
"Doody's Core Titles? 2009."...
By Jones & Bartlett Learning
ean: 9781284022308, isbn: 1284022307,
Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor is included in the 2015 edition of the essential collection of Doody's Core Titles.The Fifth Edition of this best-selling reference is a compendium of evidence-based approaches to the most c...
By Brand: Lippincott Williams Wilkins
ean: 9780683083637, isbn: 0683083635,
This Second Edition presents introductory general information on all trigger points and also detailed descriptions of single muscle syndromes for the upper half of the body. It includes 107 new drawings, a number of trigger point release techniques i...