Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 7e (Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry (Tietz))
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 7e (Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry (Tietz)) by imusti at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A condensed, easier-to-understand student version of the acclaimed Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, Tietz Fundamentals
A condensed, easier-to-understand student version of the acclaimed Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, Tietz Fundamentals of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 7th Edition uses a laboratory perspective in providing the clinical chemistry fundamentals you need to work in a real-world, clinical lab. Coverage ranges from laboratory principles to analytical techniques and instrumentation, analytes, pathophysiology, and more. New content keeps you current with the latest developments in molecular diagnostics. From highly respected clinical chemistry experts Carl Burtis and David Bruns, this textbook shows how to select and perform diagnostic lab tests, and accurately evaluate results.
- Authoritative, respected author team consists of two well-known experts in the clinical chemistry world.
- Coverage of analytical techniques and instrumentation includes optical techniques, electrochemistry, electrophoresis, chromatography, mass spectrometry, enzymology, immunochemical techniques, microchips, automation, and point of care testing.
- Learning objectives begin each chapter, providing measurable outcomes to achieve after completing the material.
- Key words are listed and defined at the beginning of each chapter, and bolded in the text.
- A glossary at the end of the book makes it quick and easy to look up definitions of key terms.
- More than 500 illustrations plus easy-to-read tables help you understand and remember key concepts.
- New chapters on molecular diagnostics include the principles of molecular biology, nucleic acid techniques and applications, and genomes and nucleic acid alterations, reflecting the changes in this rapidly evolving field.
- New content on clinical evaluation of methods, kidney function tests, and diabetes is added to this edition.
- NEW multiple-choice review questions at the end of each chapter allow you to measure your comprehension of the material.
- NEW case studies on the Evolve companion website use real-life scenarios to reinforce concepts.
|Item Weight:||5.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.94 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.58 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
ean: 9780323083300, isbn: 0323083307,
Known as the #1 bench reference for practicing microbiologists and an excellent text for students in clinical laboratory science programs, Bailey & Scott’s Diagnostic Microbiology, 13th Edition helps you develop and refine the skills you need for e...
ean: 9781496335586, isbn: 1496335589,
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.The most student-friendly clinical chemistry text availabl...
By American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
ean: 9781563958885, isbn: 1563958880,
The transfusion medicine and cellular therapies landscape is changing like never before, and it can be challenging to keep up to date with developments. The Technical Manual is a valuable resource that helps newcomers and seasoned professional alike ...
By IGI Global
mpn: black & white illustrations, ean: 9781466687561, isbn: 1466687568,
Advances in medical technology increase both the efficacy and efficiency of medical practice, and mobile technologies enable modern doctors and nurses to treat patients remotely from anywhere in the world. This technology raises issues of quality of ...
By Delmar Cengage Learning
ean: 9781305956414, isbn: 1305956419,
his is the HARDCOVER edition....
By Estridge, Barbara H./ Reynolds, Anna P.
mpn: colour illustrations, black & white line, ean: 9781111138363, isbn: 1111138362,
BASIC CLINICAL LABORATORY TECHNIQUES, Sixth Edition demonstrates the techniques involved in basic clinical laboratory procedures, as well as the theories behind them. Performance-based to maximize hands-on learning, this "work-text" includes step-by-...
By George Jr Manuselis Donald C Lehman Connie R Mahon
mpn: 9780323089890, ean: 9780323089890, isbn: 0323089895,
Providing a reader-friendly "building-block" approach to the essentials of diagnostic microbiology, this accessible, full-color text helps you develop the problem-solving skills necessary for success in the clinical setting. This updated edition has ...