Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Transfusion Medicine by McCullough Jeffrey at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Transfusion Medicine provides a concise, clinically focused and practical approach to the field of blood banking and transfusion therapy written by
Transfusion Medicine provides a concise, clinically focused and practical approach to the field of blood banking and transfusion therapy written by international expert, Jeffrey McCullough MD.
- Concise, approachable, yet comprehensive approach to the field of transfusion medicine and blood banking
- Offers extensive guidance on important topics such as; donor recruitment, blood collection and storage, donor testing and clinical uses of blood components, techniques of administration of blood components, complications of transfusion, transmissible diseases, the HLA system, and many more
- Provides new content on patient blood management systems, the changing indications for red cell transfusion, new transmissible disease agents, management of massive blood loss, pathogen reduced blood components, therapeutic apheresis including photopheresis, management of massive transfusion and new cellular therapies.
- Discusses global blood supply and US blood supply organizations and their consolidation and reorganization
- Reviews other topics of current interest, such as mitigation strategies for TRALI prevention, effects of storage of blood on adverse effects, management of massive blood loss and massive transfusion protocols pathogen inactivation, and granulocyte transfusion
- Extensively referenced for further study
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.81 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.98 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by McCullough Jeffrey, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Cambridge University Press
ean: 9780521151771, isbn: 0521644410,
Continuing demand for this book confirms that it remains relevant over 30 years after its first publication. The fundamental explanations are largely unchanged, but in the new introduction to this second edition the authors are on hand to guide the r...
ean: 9781451114249, isbn: 1451114249,
The Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult Series is designed to provide quick access to the essential information needed to evaluate a patient on a subspecialty consult service. The Washington Manual of Hematology and Oncology subspecialty consult ...
By Brand: Vintage
ean: 9780375706738, isbn: 0375706739,
It is a situation we all fear and none of us can imagine: a life-threatening diagnosis. But what if the person receiving the diagnosis--young, physically fit, poised for a bright future--is himself a doctor?At thirty-one David biro has just completed...
By Brand: Lippincott Williams n Wilkins
mpn: Illustrations (some col.), ean: 9780781791168, isbn: 0781791162,
Thoroughly updated for its Second Edition, Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas is the definitive textbook on the biology, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all forms of non-Hodgkin lymphomas. With backgrounds in medical and radiation oncology, molecular biology...
mpn: 9781903378953, ean: 9781903378953, isbn: 1903378958,
This book gathers together the collected wisdom of an experienced group of practitioners from the world of blood conservation including surgeons, anaesthetists, haematologists, transfusion specialists, microbiologists, and legal advisors....
By CRC Press
ean: 9780849366772, isbn: 0849366771,
The objective of this book is to review and summarize recent developments in our understanding of iron transport and storage in living systems. It includes an overview of the evolutionary aspects of iron metabolism and bacterial iron transport, as we...
ean: 9783540196969, isbn: 354019696X,
Major epidemiologists from the UK, USA and Europe contribute to the first ever, much needed comprehensive review of the epidemiology of peripheral vascular disease in the lower limbs....
By Demos Medical Publishing
ean: 9781933864822, isbn: 1933864826,
A Doody's Core Title 2012 Each day pathologists are faced with ordering laboratory tests with which they are unfamiliar. An incorrectly ordered test or error in interpreting test results can lead to mistakes that compromise patient safety. Coagulati...
ean: 9780387989259, isbn: 0387989250,
A presentation of the most elementary form of pulsatile flow as an important prerequisite for the study of other flow applications in biological systems. The book provides in a single source a complete treatment of the fluid dynamics of flow with the...
By Oxford University Press
ean: 9780198735731, isbn: 0198735731,
Biomedical scientists are the foundation of modern healthcare, from cancer screening to diagnosing HIV, from blood transfusion for surgery to food poisoning and infection control. Without biomedical scientists, the diagnosis of disease, the evaluatio...