Vertical and Horizontal Ridge Augmentation: New Perspectives
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Vertical and Horizontal Ridge Augmentation: New Perspectives by Quintessence Pub Co at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book expertly describes the key features of vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation, such as the surgical anatomy of the floor of the mouth,
This book expertly describes the key features of vertical and horizontal ridge augmentation, such as the surgical anatomy of the floor of the mouth, papilla reconstruction, the modified lingual flap and the preservation of the mental nerve during flap advancement, growth factor applications used in conjunction with perforated membranes, managing complications of membrane exposure and graft infections, and a step-by-step description of complete reconstruction of the severely resorbed maxillary ridge using GBR with simultaneous sinus augmentation. Almost all cases described include a retrospective section with suggestions on what could have been done differently to achieve even better results, making this book a frank, ambitious, and immensely informative text on the clinical practice of ridge augmentation with GBR.
2. Surgical Setup and Patient Preparation
3. Membranes and Graft Materials
4. The Intraoral Harvesting of Autogenous Bone
5. The Surgical Anatomy of the Floor of the Mouth
6. Principles of Vertical and Horizontal Ridge Augmentation in the Posterior Mandible
7. Vertical Ridge Augmentation
8. Vertical Ridge Augmentation in the Posterior Mandible
9. Anterior Mandibular Ridge Augmentation
10. Combined Posterior Maxillary and Ridge Augmentation for Partially Edentulous Patients
11. Horizontal Ridge Augmentation: The Sausage Technique
12. Ridge Augmentation in the Anterior Maxilla
13. Papilla Reconstruction in Conjunction with Vertical Augmentation in Single Tooth Defects
14. Surgical Management of Significant Anterior Maxillary Vertical Ridge Defects: The Classification of Anterior Maxillary Vertical Defects
15. Lateralization of the Nasopalatine Nerve: The Palatal Flap
16. Mucogingival Surgery After Bone Augmentation
17. New Perspectives in Mucogingival Surgery After Ridge Augmentation
18. New Perspectives in Crestal Bone Preservation After Ridge Augmentation
19. The Development and Maintenance of a Positive Gingival Architecture Using Single Implants in Multiple Missing Teeth
20. Reconstruction of the Edentulous Resorbed Maxilla
21. Complications of Bone Ridge Augmentation
22. The Use of Growth Factors
|Manufacturer:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Publisher:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Studio:||Quintessence Pub Co|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.43 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Quintessence Pub Co, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: Approx. 2156 illustrations (1185 in full, ean: 9780323096355, isbn: 0323096352,
Find the latest evidence-based research and clinical treatments! Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp, 11th Edition covers the science, theory, and practice of endondontics with chapters written by internationally renowned experts. Full-color illustrations ...
ean: 9780323375801, isbn: 0323375804,
See how to effectively manage ALL dental implant complications throughout ALL phases of treatment! Avoiding Complications in Oral Implantology provides evidence-based management protocols for a wide range of implant problems such as placement complic...
mpn: Approx. 1470 illustrations (1190 in full, ean: 9781455770526, isbn: 1455770523,
See how to identify and effectively manage oral diseases! Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 4th Edition provides state-of-the-art information on the wide variety of diseases that may affect the oral and maxillofacial region. Over 1,400 radiographs an...
ean: 9780323443555, isbn: 0323443559,
Learn how to provide dental care to any patient, regardless of existing medical conditions. Little and Falace’s Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 9th Edition, has been thoroughly revised to give you the information you need to...
By Carl E Misch
mpn: 9780323043731, ean: 9780323043731, isbn: 0323043739,
Turn to this new third edition for consistent outcomes on even your most complex implant cases! World-renowned dental implantologist Carl E. Misch gives you expert advice and guidance on the various surgical approaches to placing implants in the revi...
ean: 9780323430906, isbn: 0323430902,
Focusing on the core clinical skills and knowledge necessary to become a practicing dental assistant, Essentials of Dental Assisting, 6th Edition, is the perfect resource to help you succeed in this fast-paced program. Fully updated to include the la...