Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal Expert Consult: 2-Volume Set, 2e
Huge Savings Item! Save 19% on the Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal Expert Consult: 2-Volume Set, 2e by Saunders at Diseasome. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Focus on the ''how'' and ''why'' of medical/surgical conditions ― the critical issues that lead to successful outcomes for your patients ― with
Focus on the "how" and "why" of medical/surgical conditions ― the critical issues that lead to successful outcomes for your patients ― with Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal, Second Edition. This two-volume full-color resource offers an authoritative, comprehensive review of disease processes, a thorough evaluation of basic clinical science information, and in-depth discussion of advanced surgeries. With an updated Expert Consult website you can access anytime and detailed coverage of surgical procedures, it is the definitive reference for surgical specialists, practicing veterinarians, and residents.
- Expert Consult website offers access to the entire text online, plus references linked to original abstracts on PubMed.
- Comprehensive coverage includes surgical biology, surgical methods and perioperative care, neurosurgery, and orthopedics in Volume One, and all soft tissue surgery organized by body system in Volume Two.
- Extensive references to published studies available on Expert Consult show the factual basis for the material.
- Strong blend of clinical and basic science information facilitates a clear understanding of clinical issues surrounding operative situations.
- Highly recognized contributing authors create chapters from their own experience and knowledge base, providing the most authoritative, current information available.
- Coverage of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology in chapters on specific organs includes information critical to operative procedures and patient management.
- In-depth chapters on anesthesia, surgical oncology, tumors of the spine, and musculoskeletal neoplasia provide valuable resources for practicing surgeons, especially in the area of cancer treatment.
- Preoperative considerations and surgical implications for surgical procedures help surgeons make decisions about treatment approaches.
- NEW and UPDATED! Expert Consult website with print text plus complete online access to the book’s contents, so you can use it anytime ― anywhere.
- EXPANDED! Coverage of interventional radiology techniques in Volume Two (soft tissue volume) to provide cutting-edge information on contemporary imaging modalities that gain access to different structures of the patient’s body for diagnostic and therapeutic reasons.
- NEW and UPDATED! Expanded coverage of coaptation devices and small animal prosthetics clearly explains how they are used in a variety of clinical situations.
- EXPANDED! Principles of minimally invasive plate treatment added to Volume One (orthopedic volume) to show how these advancements maximize healing and protect the patient while meeting the surgeon’s goals in using fracture fixation.
|Item Size:||4 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.88 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Saunders, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 9780323376518, ean: 9780323376518, isbn: 0323376517,
Streamlined for practical, everyday use in the clinic, Small Animal Dermatology: A Color Atlas and Therapeutic Guide, 4th Edition provides concise, thorough information on more than 250 skin diseases affecting small animals. More than 1,400 high-qual...
mpn: Approx. 2050 illustrations, ean: 9781455703647, isbn: 1455703648,
Covering the principles of radiographic technique and interpretation for dogs, cats, and horses, Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology, 6th Edition helps you develop proficiency in diagnostic skills. High-quality radiographic images accompany c...
By Brand: Mosby
mpn: 9780323100793, ean: 9780323100793, isbn: 0323100791,
The fourth edition of Small Animal Surgery serves as a one-stop resource for authoritative information on all aspects of small animal surgery. Coverage includes basic procedures such as spays, castrations, and declaws, as well as more advanced surger...
mpn: 9780323172929, ean: 9780323172929, isbn: 032317292X,
No other quick reference comes close in covering the diagnosis and treatment of hundreds of diseases in dogs and cats. Etienne Cote's Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats, 2nd Edition is like six books in one;-- with concise topics within sect...
By Ettinger Stephen J
mpn: 45368109, ean: 9780323312110, isbn: 032331211X,
Your days spent fruitlessly scouring textbooks and websites for credible vet information are over! Now you can get the whole story ― the accurate story ― all in one place. Introducing The Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Expert Consult, ...